Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post your warframe Memes

Null1fyy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Time for some VorPosting.

"Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not fashionable. Tenno use the colors, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the FashionFrame. I was memed in half, roasted, but through it's palettes, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false trend, an edgelord who knows not the secrets of the Fashion. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred color scheme. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Premium Colors. Forever bound to the Fashion. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my fashion sense. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Fashion Sense. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their edginess."