Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The White Order is looking for new players! (CLOSED ATM)

Vispen

On 2017-08-06 at 9:32 AM, KlimTit said:

Could i Join?

IGN: Klimtit

MR: 11

Timezone: UTC-05:00

22 hours ago, SirChegginsWorth said:

I would like to join im on almost everyday

IGN:SirChegginsWorth

Time Zone UTC-07:00

Sorry for not answering, I've been offline the last days due to some issues. Saw that You already were in a clan

I'm not new per-say, I been around when this game was in open Beta and stopped shortly after. I've recently come back and pretty much am hooked now since I am laid off of work all my free time has gone into Warframe (which has been a lot of free time (-_-*) ). Anyways please if I can get an invite. I'm MR 5 with just a couple of frames but I'm getting better at the grindfest.

IGN - THC_Lo
Region - Toronto Canada (EST)

thanks in advance

Edited by THC_Lo

On 2017-08-15 at 6:04 PM, 47A01111 said:

hi, i'm new to this game, with less than a month of experience. i got GOOGLE as my teacher. /after 100hrs+ of playing now at mastery rank 9 /
( From Thailand , GMT+7)  May i join ? 

On 2017-08-15 at 8:00 PM, THC_Lo said:

I'm not new per-say, I been around when this game was in open Beta and stopped shortly after. I've recently come back and pretty much am hooked now since I am laid off of work all my free time has gone into Warframe (which has been a lot of free time (-_-*) ). Anyways please if I can get an invite. I'm MR 5 with just a couple of frames but I'm getting better at the grindfest.

IGN - THC_Lo
Region - Toronto Canada (EST)

thanks in advance

8 hours ago, Nightmare799 said:

Hi, I am currently looking for a small-medium sized clan. I am MR6, and in the same timezone. I usually play frequently on my days off, which is usually between 2-3 days a week at least.

1 hour ago, Pye319 said:

I'm interested to join if there is space for me :)

IGN: Pye319

MR:16

Timezone: UTC +1

All you guys are invited! Sorry for being so slow! I've been regularly away from home these last couple of days and I've had some issued with the client.

• 2 weeks later...