Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Prime Access to buy?

Vita_Cordes

Question

I need some help making my decision (I'm very indecisive).

I'm planning to buy a big bundle for once. However, I can't make a decision between the following bundles/
- the prime acces renewal,
- the prime vault Brute force pack
- or just wait untill I get a 50% or 75% discound for plat and get the trinity pack of 4300 plat.

what would you guys do?

7 answers to this question

Personally I'm liking the content for the next Prime access So I say that one in terms of content.

However I cant deny the sheer value of a 75% off coupon Get it if this comes along your path.

The thing is, while the highest PA pack will also give you that amount of platinum, it is a lot more expensive then a 75% off plat purchace

I've never ever bought a Prime Access pack... except for Mag's last year unvaulting, which the Targis Prime received PBR with (tintable gold). I wanted to buy it so bad when it debuted with Nyx Prime Access, but I didn't have money then, and it had unchangeable gold colours then.

But then again, the armors being the most incredible cosmetics in the game is up to personal preference.

Thank you everyone who replied :)

It appears that opinions are quite spread out, but it gave me a better vision on what's the most important part to focus on each of them.

The best option would definetly be the big plat pack, but that would require luck and time to get the 50% or 75% discount. Altough I never saw the 75% in my 600 hours of warframe :/
As for the pack with accesories, 90 days of boosters is too much for me, I usually return every year very activly for 4-8 weeks to visit all the new content and do some fun grinding. So 90 days would be too much for me.

Besides that, I notice that a lot of people favor the targis prime.... a lot X) And I don't disagree with them :D

So I'm going for the brute force pack, and once I get a 50-75% discount I'll get the big plat pack. Let's hope I might finally get the 75 :)

Edited by Vita_Cordes