Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Idea - Omnicron - WIP

Alackzander

Name: Omnicron

Title: The All-Seeing Eye

Lotus Introduction: He is the omnipotent, the all knowing

Codex: Omnicron is perfection incarnate, a collaboration between the greatest Cephalons from before The Old War, nothing escapes his sight.

Class: Support

Speed: 1.0

Health: 125 (Unranked) - 375 (Rank 30)

Shield: 150 (Unranked) - 450 (Rank 30)

Energy: 125 (Unranked) - 187.5 (Rank 30)

Armour: 80

Polarity: 2x ~

Aura Polarity: ~

Passive: Nothing Lost

Lost shield is given to your teammates

Power 1: Mark,  Energy Use: 25

Shoot out a projectile that if it hits an enemy, will make them visible through walls for 10/15/20/25/30 seconds

Marking an enemy increases critical chance and critical damage against them (affected by power strength)

Power 2: Deploy Watcher, Energy Use: 50

Deploy a Watcher with 25/30/35/40/45 health that will fire tendrils at the first enemy it sees up to 10/15/20/25/30 meters away, slowing them by 5/10/15/20/25% (it can be destroyed) (You can have up to 3 at once)

Their tendrils mark enemies, making them visible through walls

Power 3: Overload, Energy Use: 75

Send out a AOE pulse that blinds enemies for 5/10/15/20/25 seconds within a 10/15/20/25/30 meter radius   (the pulse can go through walls)

Power 4: Omnipotence , Energy Use: 100

Lose control of your warframe and gain a top-down perspective and a new suite of abilities for 10/15/20/25/30 seconds as well as 25/50/75/100/125 shield (you can still take damage while using this) (your camera is not locked to your warframe):

Omnipotence Ability 1: Digitise, Energy Use: 25

Send down a beam for 5/10/15/20/25 seconds that will deal 10/15/20/25/30 damage a second to any enemies caught within it

Omnipotence Ability 2: Control Watcher, Energy Use: 50

Take control of one of your Watchers, allowing manual aim and movement (press 3 again to go back to top-down perspective) (you can switch between Watchers)

Omnipotence Ability 3: Remote Overload, Energy Use: 75

Same as regular Overload, but you can choose the point of origin for the pulse

Omnipotence Ability 4: Return, Energy Use: 0

Retake control of your warframe  

Quest: The Omnius Archive

[you receive a message from a cephalon calling itself Omnius]

[Message: Many great deeds have you performed, but many great questions you have, rescue me from the archive and you will know all] 

Step 1: Find The Archive

This step takes the shape of three missions on Sedna, Saturn and Neptune respectively, in which you have to make your to a relay tower which you have to hack and then defend

[Ordis then triangulates the position of the archive revealing it to be on Venus] 

Step 2: Enter The Archive

This step takes the shape of a mission on Venus where you have to make your way to the archive. unfortunately, it is revealed to be locked

[Omnius then speaks: to open the way you must forge the key, whose fragments lie with Ordis, Suda and Silmaris]

[you then receive the blueprint for the archive key]

Step 3: Retrieve Oridis' Fragment 

Edited by Alackzander

Maybe... change the passive?
As this frame can see the enemy, the enemy is LESS likely to see you? Stealthy. Maybe, maybe not.

Don't make abilities around augments. They should come later, or not at all.

1: Combine the augment with the ability. I can see this being used often. Note: it is a bit like Banshees sonar.

2: Combine the augment with the ability. Trust me, your frame is the all seeing eye. Should be fine if his abilities have an effect that allows enemies to be seen. Otherwise, neat turret ability. Maybe provide some stats.

3: Perhaps this one can work with the previous two. As enemies would be marked by ability 1 and 2, ability can then put an effect. So when the frame releases a pulse, marked enemies will be slowed down. Or something else entirely, they deal less damage, take more damage, go blind for a duration.

4: No 4th ability yet? Coming soon I hope.

Keep it up. Needs some work. I like the idea of a frame that can see through walls. (Its why I used it in a concept) It can allow a player to prepare for what is to come.

Edited by INight00

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 11:54 PM, INight00 said:

Maybe... change the passive?
As this frame can see the enemy, the enemy is likely to see you? Stealthy. Maybe, maybe not.

Don't make abilities around augments. They should come later, or not at all.

1: Combine the augment with the ability. I can see this being used often. Note: it is a bit like Banshees sonar.

2: Combine the augment with the ability. Trust me, your frame is the all seeing eye. Should be fine if his abilities have an effect that allows enemies to be seen. Otherwise, neat turret ability. Maybe provide some stats.

3: Perhaps this one can work with the previous two. As enemies would be marked by ability 1 and 2, ability can then put an effect. So when the frame releases a pulse, marked enemies will be slowed down. Or something else entirely, they deal less damage, take more damage, go blind for a duration.

4: No 4th ability yet? Coming soon I hope.

Keep it up. Needs some work. I like the idea of a frame that can see through walls. (Its why I used it in a concept) It can allow a player to prepare for what is to come.

thanks for the advice, made some of the advised edits

Omnius... perhaps he sees something... ominous.

0.8 sprint speed seems painful. It would effectively be the slowest frame in ever. By a full digit.
Slow movement and very low armour is a bit more painful...

At rank 30 those stats at rank 30 (they all use the same scaling) would be Health= 375 Shileds= 450 Energy= 187.5

I did not see that passive coming.
4th ability is different. I like it. *But...

Next edit, provide stats like damage, range, duration, blast range, travel time etc.

Energy typically goes 25, 50, 75, 100 for abilities...

Crit chance and damage percentage. Affected by power strength?

Ability 2 still good.

3, travel time and distance of the pulse, will it work like Nova Molecular Prime and Mag Polarise?

4th... *but... the leaving yourself open part. I take it you would use overload- ability 3 then 4 if you were solo. How else would you protect yourself if you didn't have a squad?
Can the top down camera move around independently of the frame?

Do you know of the 'Hammer of Dawn'? I imagine Digitise to be something like that.

Provide a few ability mechanics.

bit by bit

16 hours ago, INight00 said:

Omnius... perhaps he sees something... ominous.

0.8 sprint speed seems painful. It would effectively be the slowest frame in ever. By a full digit.
Slow movement and very low armour is a bit more painful...

At rank 30 those stats at rank 30 (they all use the same scaling) would be Health= 375 Shileds= 450 Energy= 187.5

I did not see that passive coming.
4th ability is different. I like it. *But...

Next edit, provide stats like damage, range, duration, blast range, travel time etc.

Energy typically goes 25, 50, 75, 100 for abilities...

Crit chance and damage percentage. Affected by power strength?

Ability 2 still good.

3, travel time and distance of the pulse, will it work like Nova Molecular Prime and Mag Polarise?

4th... *but... the leaving yourself open part. I take it you would use overload- ability 3 then 4 if you were solo. How else would you protect yourself if you didn't have a squad?
Can the top down camera move around independently of the frame?

Do you know of the 'Hammer of Dawn'? I imagine Digitise to be something like that.

Provide a few ability mechanics.

bit by bit

Thanks again, not sure how I missed the consequences for solo players with the ultimate being one myself as none my friends who play video games play Warframe :(