Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is my Riven mod any good?

iamdak1ng99

Question

Ripkas Acri-purasus

I got a veiled Melee RIven mod from the sortie yesterday, second time in a row lol, and I did the challenge and got this. I never use the Ripkas, although I am building them now, and I am a returning veteran and still am very new to the whole Riven mod thing, so I was hoping someone on here could give me some insight as to whether this is good or bad, worth keeping or selling, should I reroll it? Idk, that kinda stuff, Thank you in advanced!

3 answers to this question

Well all crit weapons need crit damage, and slash damage increases the chances of slash procs, and some extra faction damage never hurts. So yeah, it's a good mod, great for a crit/status/slash build.

^But as said, it's easy enough to reroll it the first few times to see if you get something better.

Edited by rapt0rman

The Ripkas are, in my opinion, worse than Machetes in terms of melee weapons.  That said, it's not a bad roll for them if you like them, I guess.  I'd reroll and try for Crit chance, crit damage, slash damage, and Slide attack crit chance, personally.  Shouldn't be hard to get good rolls considering the disposition for the weapon is, most likely, 5.