Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding dojo clan halls, prereqs, & positioning

ldegroodt115

Question

I have a question I'd really appreciate answered as someone who very recently got in to dojo construction. I am going to scrap my clan's current dojo design, and thus will be destroying everything I can, including any halls that require the first clan hall a prereq. Since (pretty sure) having the first hall is required to have any other halls, can you build a duplicate of the first hall somewhere else, and destroy the "old" first hall as a method of changing its position? I know you can change spawn, but I'd like to move it completely aside for the sake of organization.

Edit: Another question: Even if you destroy everything else in your dojo, is the clan hall still indestructable? If not, what would deleting it do?

Edited by ldegroodt115

2 answers to this question

no way to move it, i recommend just doing the usual, making a bottom floor with the trash rooms like the halls and reactor rooms, than place your actual dojo design on the floor above that.

not that it really matters... teleports all over the place with proper names means my teammates dont care what, where, or how i build stuff.

Edited by arolust