Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan emblem question..

(PSN)BiofecteD

Question

8 answers to this question

A. why do you put a joke in players helping players and then change it so you wont get caught.

B. the emblem will show in the game when its approved after a hotfix so in other words you have to wait for the next hotfix.

C. you will be noted by DE if the emblem is not approved. example the emblem is not original and copied or the emblem is to gruesome to be approved.

48 minutes ago, jopos15 said:

B. the emblem will show in the game when its approved after a hotfix so in other words you have to wait for the next hotfix.

3 minutes ago, Reptoks said:

If i'm not wrong, the emblem will get into the game after 1-2 weeks.

He's on PS4, new clan/alliance emblems need a major update to be in the game.

48 minutes ago, jopos15 said:

A. why do you put a joke in players helping players and then change it so you wont get caught.

C. you will be noted by DE if the emblem is not approved. example the emblem is not original and copied or the emblem is to gruesome to be approved.

A. Get caught? Says I changed it clearly,on top of that i put

"✌😑👉 Better?"

B. Thank you was curious about the wait time.

C. Okay,well I just hope it passes.

D. Please do not start a, as they say.. "A Forum fight.." I'm old enough to know it won't end well,let alone engage fully.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)BiofecteD said:

A. Get caught? Says I changed it clearly,on top of that i put

"✌😑👉 Better?"

B. Thank you was curious about the wait time.

C. Okay,well I just hope it passes.

D. Please do not start a, as they say.. "A Forum fight.." I'm old enough to know it won't end well,let alone engage fully.

what i meant about A is because i reported the post to the moderators because it didnt belong in the players helping players.

but i am also not trying to make a fight just pointing out that i reported the post so it will be moved to appropriate category.