Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Ways To Obtain Void Keys

chuuburg

Many veteran players have been doing Xini since January in Update 6, 6 months later we are still doing Xini all day.

It has gotten really old and stale.

1) Give normal enemies and bosses a chance to drop void keys.

2) Improve loot tables in mission rewards to make other missions viable for hunting for void keys as well, currently most of them are at 0.17% which really is pointless to try them.

3) Add them to nightmare missions rewards, give enemies in nightmare missions increased drop rate for resource/mods/void keys than their normal counterparts.

I'm rank 11 and the only thing I am missing are the new prime weapons.

I've already stopped playing because the only thing left to do in the game is doing Xini, 6 months into the game I'm not really fond of doing it anymore.

Giving chance for Vor or Raptor to drop keys, Improves game diversity by much.

No longer will we have to do defense anymore, players have the choice to do what they enjoy doing and still progress.

Hoping for more improvements that allows more variety in gameplay.

Notes:

the reason for stating my rank is not that I'm a show off, it is to show DE that there are people who have gotten everything except prime weapons.

We want several alternatives to be able to gain these keys, rather than playing the same game type which we have been for the past 6 months.

Please do not get jelly and offended like kennylagenz.

Bonus pict for kennylagenz, taken before U9:

QDufR6o.jpg

Edited by chuuburg

you can get keys from any defense , ive been getting t3 defense from neptune maby if you actually tried doing a mission other than xini you would know that

and rank 11 or mastery 11 cause rank 11 is nothing to brag about

for such a veteran player you certainly don't sound like you know what your talking about

only reason im doing xini is because i need plastids like a mother (self censor) and i get a key wave 5 for my troubles only getting nano spores..........

i get void keys on all sorts of defense missions and from various planets. its really pretty easy to get them now

Personally I'd like to see Void Keys as mission rewards for things like Mobile Defense. They're basically just a different sort of defense mission, why shouldn't we get void keys for completing them successfully? It Would encourage more players to play a pretty cool mission type, and reward people for making it through them alive.

Also giving bosses a chance to drop them alongside blueprints might be neat, people certainly run bosses enough, and adding them to the re-done/made-over bosses would be a cool way to encourage players to try them out and fight the new challenging bosses you've made.

Alternately, you could make them additional rewards for Nightmare missions alongside the new dual mods, it'd definately be a cool reward for making it through those missions.

signed dunno, just a few ideas.

Zylo the Wolfbane

you can get keys from any defense , ive been getting t3 defense from neptune maby if you actually tried doing a mission other than xini you would know that

and rank 11 or mastery 11 cause rank 11 is nothing to brag about

for such a veteran player you certainly don't sound like you know what your talking about

Xini = best optimized way to gain keys.

For someone who spent that much money on a game seems like you dont know how to play it.

P2w and Learn2play please.

Funny people like you come in with your hate and troll comments but fail at it.

Edited by chuuburg

no troll just funny that you think your rank 11 and not mastery 11,and if its such a fail why are you quoting me

its not p2w when the items are in game fyi

so sorry i like the game so much that i decided to contribute rather complain, not to mention i have a full time job an don't have time to catch all the random alerts an rewards, maybe when you grow up an get a job you'll understand that.  i  mostly only bought slots as thats the only thing i cant get in game still have over 5000 plat

im fully aware that xini is the "best optimized way to gain keys" but the new update hasn't even been out a week an your complaining about a new system that you obviously haven't even tried out yet since your complaining about only doing xini. maybe you should try a real challenge an go for some pluto.  i wasn't farming for keys on neptune i was collecting matts. just thought i would point out that you don't have to farm the "best optimized location" to gain a key since the topic was alternate ways to gain void keys. perhaps you should try a little multi tasking an then you wont be so bored with doing the same thing all the time. granted,  im not quite the veteran as you i started in march but i have been playing everyday since ( around 280 in-game hours) and i still have plenty of things to do besides farm "the most optimized location". it is possible that it isn't he best way as it is a new update after all maybe you could try something different for a change. did you even try doing other missions or are you just doing what the wiki tells you?

i agree that it would be nice if keys were rewarded more commonly than doing defense constantly, i have gotten keys from mission rewards but very rarely, but i am pretty sure that might create a balance issiue. isn't the point to work hard for a ultimate goal so it feels rewarding rather than "oh i got this new item in two hours what do i do now"

you have nothing left to do? did you do any of the nightmare at all, the update hasn't even been out a week?not to mention  nova an vor's new drop for seeker pistol. sounds to me like you have more to do but aren't interested in it just cause you want your prime weapons fast. are you in a clan? im assuming you are since you said your only missing the prime weapons, you could try building a maze in your dojo that's what i an my clan are doing to keep ourselves busy while waiting for more updates and isn't there a new obstacle course room with time trials.

also in the live stream today they said they where going to work on improving the drop tables

it is after all still a beta game so there is always gonna be more changes, updates an content added. and DE needs to cater to new players as well as old its not all about the vets you know. they are an independent company that made a f2p game.

Edited by kennylagenz

no troll just funny that you think your rank 11 and not mastery 11,and if its such a fail why are you quoting me

Oh, of course, Mastery, not Rank... silly scrub for forgetting that critical difference. And DE are obviously pretty fail as a company when they sometimes refer to clans as guilds, I mean seriously? pffft

Oh, of course, Mastery, not Rank... silly scrub for forgetting that critical difference. And DE are obviously pretty fail as a company when they sometimes refer to clans as guilds, I mean seriously? pffft

I know right, http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

Oops does it say Mastery RANK ?

The word "rank" was used so many times in that page, please make it stop!

Besides, the reason for stating my rank is not that I'm a show off, it is to show DE that there are people who have gotten everything except prime weapons.

We want several alternatives to be able to gain these keys, rather than playing the same game type which we have been for the past 6 months.

Too bad people get jelly and offended when I state it. :/

Edited by chuuburg

by everyone else you mean 8 people?

nice edit, never said you weren't mastery 11,even stated that im not as much of a veteran, funny you feel the need to take photos of your rank even before u9. if i doubted your rank i could just friend you in game an look at your profile

jealous pfft hardly you shouldn't flatter yourself so much its unbecoming

i think you might need to learn how to read better,stay in school, everything is not completely obtainable. slots, pallets an sentinel attachments are not in game

and i mentioned the drop tables because of your request for increased resource/mod drops which i fail to see why you would need them since you have everything

i also mentioned that it was a good idea but could cause balance issues

an the wiki post just proves my point even further the wiki is a completely separate entity from warframe which is not updated as much as warframe is so most of the time it isn't completely accurate. the first time i got on the wiki it had false mods with inappropriate names, and lots of misinformation, quit going since

another suggestion on how to gain the prime weapons would be to watch the recruiting chat, players are constantly offering key runs should be easy to get the gear your after

Edited by kennylagenz

Trollfights and Flamewars gettin TENSE up in here! Come on guys, please tuck your Mastery back in your pants and get back on topic. Alternate ways to get void keys is a GOOD IDEA, no reason to get this thread locked down because a few people can't just move on with their lives and continue to be constructive.

signed sheesh fellas.

Zylo the Wolfbane

If the tier is related to the level of the enemy, wouldn't the new lower tier defend will upgraded to tier 3 defend mission now?

valefore is a tier 3 now and drops rubedo which is convenient

and the idea of them being a potential boss drop kind of makes sense. Vor for instance who seems to have a particular interest in the void

Edited by Dussack