Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant progress the starchart

Skethoegen

Question

Hi all

I have been playing Warframe for 4 months now (@MR10) and I'm stuck! I cant progress any longer, stuck att Eris junction, and the gate to Void from Sedna. I'm not playing solo but on the higher level there's to few players running the missions to progress the star chart.

I have run a couple of Sorties but I cant perform so much (about 10-15% of team damage) and its frustrating. I have tried to buy the good mods for my weapon to get more damage but that doesn't help so much.

I know how to mod and how to create elemental damage but still, it doesn't work.

I have approx 10-12 frame, 2 primes, looking for the best weapons to buy on Youtube, done a whole lot of formas on bot weapons and frame to max them out, but still, it's getting boring when you see all others doing huge damage rounds.

I dont suck at the other missions, Alerts at level 30-40 Im doing all right, more than average.

Any tips before I end playing and go back to WoT/Armored warfare or other game?

For most shotgun builds the goals are effective crit or 100% status before adding multishot mods.  The Sobek doesn't have enough crit chance to be effective with a crit build nor does it have enough status chance to reach 100% status easily.  It might be possible to reach 100% status with Shattering Justice and a riven but a build with Acid Shells should be more damage oriented.

Point Blank (Prime), Seeking Fury, Hell's Chamber, Acid Shells, Charged Chamber, Contagious Spread, Frigid Blast, Incendiary Coat

You could remove one of the elemental combos and replace it with a number of other mods depending on their availability to you.  Mods such as Blaze, Vicious Spread, and Full Impact are great choices if you have them.  You may want to change the elemental combos you used and/or some of the replacement mods depending on what faction you face.

I've had success with a max range build on Inaros.  He has several options for good CC which benefit from a max range build.  I would also suggest Rage for him.  Assuming you're facing content of an appropriate level taking hits while using Rage will give you enough energy to use his CC quite a bit.  If you start to take too much damage Devour or his passive will keep his HP up which will let you take more hits later on.  Though I haven't had the chance to try them myself I've read that some people have enjoyed using his augments.  As I haven't used them or read up on them I'm not sure if his build(s) should change based on using them.

Steel Fiber, Vitality, Overextended, Stretch, Rage, Continuity (Prime), Constitution, Flow (Prime) (aura of your choice, Cunning Drift)

As I've posted these builds from memory and don't currently have access to my game it may be that one or two of the mods I've listed aren't the best ones to use.  If that's the case feel free to go with other suggestions people might post or substitute mods as necessary.

Even though they are unoptimized you shouldn't have any problems progressing through most of the star chart with those builds.
The problem must lie with your playstyle. :(

Keep moving, spam your slowing CC 4 every time it is off of cooldown when you can.
Kill everything.