Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is wrong with Experience Gain in Warframe?

21 hours ago, (PS4)Abaddon_81877 said:

So pretty much using banshee and saryn to level up weapons is useless. And I might as well just run in circles for weeks with my Ember to level up my weapons. Wished I knew that. Wasted so much time and money on Banshee and Saryn. Ember is already my favorite frame. 

actually I find banshee to be one of the best ways to level up a gun

since you have that massive damage amp on sonar (and can basically keep it on every enemy, sometimes multiple times with resonance augment), you can run mediocre, uncatalysed, unleveled, unforma'd weaponry as your only weapon (thus getting no split xp) into any mission and still do well (and also your teammates can benefit from the damage amps too so you're also a great dmg buff support).

so instead of being forced to do 20 waves of akkad, I just run t4 endless fissures for 20 waves and my gear get's max'd, I don't leech, and I get 4 prime drops along the way

On 7/21/2017 at 8:13 PM, Obviousclone said:

actually I find banshee to be one of the best ways to level up a gun

since you have that massive damage amp on sonar (and can basically keep it on every enemy, sometimes multiple times with resonance augment), you can run mediocre, uncatalysed, unleveled, unforma'd weaponry as your only weapon (thus getting no split xp) into any mission and still do well (and also your teammates can benefit from the damage amps too so you're also a great dmg buff support).

so instead of being forced to do 20 waves of akkad, I just run t4 endless fissures for 20 waves and my gear get's max'd, I don't leech, and I get 4 prime drops along the way

^This.

When he said Banshee was useless for leveling weapons because he only thought of her Sound Quake, it made me very sad. It's not even her most useful ability. Both Sonar and Silence are significantly better than her 4, in both lethality and utility. Sonar makes them take insane amounts of damage and puts them on the map, Silence provides a little CC that also opens them up to finishers.