Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

75% Discount - Help

Frozencore

Question

Hey all, this is my first post around here.

First off, i must start by saying i'm loving Warframe after coming back a few days ago, i only played it in 2013 or 2014 for a about 80h on steam and quit, but now i'm having a blast.

So about 2 days ago, i got this 75% Platinum discount on a one-time purchase. i had the option to "USE" or " SAVE AND USE LATER", which i clicked save because at the time i had no money on my paypal account and honestly no real use so far for any platinum i would buy.

Everything changed last night when i crafted 4 new weapons, i log in this morning after the 12H build time of those weapons to find out i need to buy weapons slots with Platinum. That's when my brain clicked and i went " AHHH so this is where i must use my platinum".

Now with a few Bucks in my Paypal, and the 75% discount i go out to buy some Platinum , and it's gone. :D i don't have the 75% Discount anymore. I googled about it and apparently the Discount was only for one-time purchase for 48H.

Is there any way to get it back, or it's gone for good?

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Frozencore said:

Now with a few Bucks in my Paypal, and the 75% discount i go out to buy some Platinum , and it's gone. :D i don't have the 75% Discount anymore. I googled about it and apparently the Discount was only for one-time purchase for 48H.

Is there any way to get it back, or it's gone for good?

Indeed, coupons only last for 48h.

And no, you can't get them back if they're gone. You'll have to wait another coupon.

Thread Tail Winded from General Discussion to Players helping Players.