Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm logged onto the Forums but the home page ain't working :/

(PSN)jFresh215

Question

Is anyone else having this issue? It started yesterday for me. The home page isn't even updating when I'm away from it either. It's still showing the same topics from a few days ago as if though they started just minutes ago.(There's a post titled"Conclave reward" that shows that it was posted 10 minutes ago when it was posted at 3:14pm yesterday.) I know there were big changes in the forums the other day, don't remember reading that this would happen. I didn't wanna make a support ticket if it's wide spread either. 

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

2 answers to this question

I'm having something similar, but not that.  On my end the system is, seemingly, logging me out of the forums and forcing me to relogin every time I come back.  After I do that, instead of taking me to my logged in forums home page it, instead, takes me back to the not logged in homepage and I am forced to actually go into the forums to get fully logged in.

Also, before I get the generic response, yes I cleared my cache, etc.  The issue is not on my end, the issue is on the forums server's end.

Edited by (PS4)horridhal

It's a server issue I think, because I had it earlier and for the past few days but it's cleared up for me for now it looks like. On individual topics I'd be signed in but on the forum homepage alone it said I was logged out. Didn't do anything to fix it, it just fixed itself as soon as I mentioned it