Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Prime?

(XBOX)XjsmoothX22

Question

3 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, (Xbox One)XjsmoothX22 said:

Hey everyone. So I just started playing warframe a few months ago ( I know I'm late lol) and I was looking into ember prime and I know they are not doing any more relics or drops for it but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade with me?

An Ember Prime Set currently goes for 635 platinum on https://warframe.market/

I would assume that you being a new player don't have that kind of plat? Hell i've been playing for a long time and don't have that kind of plat all at once.

You're gonna have to find someone really generous to give it to you for near next to nothing

Edited by Budley

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)XjsmoothX22 said:

Hey everyone. So I just started playing warframe a few months ago ( I know I'm late lol) and I was looking into ember prime and I know they are not doing any more relics or drops for it but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade with me?

Skip the ember prime.  Not worth the plat.

There are basically two types of Primed items; ones with changes and ones that are basically cosmetics.

Prime Soma is one of the former.  It looks different that the soma, but it is markedly different than the soma.  You'll notice a big difference when using the Soma Prime.

Ember Prime is basically the exact same frame as Ember but with cosmetic changes.  It just looks different.

Save your plat and just use Ember.  Same warframe but much much cheaper.

1 hour ago, Budley said:

An Ember Prime Set currently goes for 635 platinum on https://warframe.market/

I would assume that you being a new player don't have that kind of plat? Hell i've been playing for a long time and don't have that kind of plat all at once.

You're gonna have to find someone really generous to give it to you for near next to nothing

i do have some platinum. Ive been playing for a few months now. I just did a few trades and i just need the ember prime bp now. thanx tho