Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to price rivens

TheVikingEllohime

Question

I have recently gotten a Despair Sati-Critaata, a Marelok Argitis, and an Azima Toxi-Gelican, I have no clue as to how to price them/ find websites to find market values for them, as trade chat isnt much help to me, any tips? Thanks for the help

~Jglu

Edited by TheVikingEllohime
typo

1 answer to this question

Not even joking, people choose a number and roll with it until someone bites. There's no good way to price them. There was a joke, one time, where someone said you roll a die and then add 2 zeroes and that's your price.

Generally I'd say to look at what weapon it's for and then what stats are on it when you sell it. If the stats are beneficial to the weapon's DPS or utility I'd say you have something worth a bit. Look at how popular the weapon is from there and decide on a ballpark value.

Most people seem to take whatever the veiled riven is worth, add a zero if it's got good stats, then add another zero if it's a popular weapon. Rivens with damage rolls (and negative damage to a faction-- this is actually awful) being on market for 1000+ plat isn't uncommon. They don't tend to sell, though.