Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Help? How do I choose?

BetaNoire

Question

I can't figure out what to do. At past ranks I just chose the Sigil to make ranking up faster. I actually own the Sobek, so I could take Shattering Justice, but I have heard it's only good with a lot of other status mods. Neutralizing Justice seems sort of interesting, useful. But some people say it should only take "3 shots" to destroy a Nullifier field without it -and it only works against Corpus or Void.

Also Trinity Prime Neuroptics are needed to rank up to General, along with 500,000 credits. But what happens when Trinity Prime is vaulted? What is likely to replace it in ranking up? I happen to have a complete Trinity Prime set that I have been saving for when she is vaulted.

Iq4yaoW.png

9 answers to this question

Just take any mod you'll like now.

I can only advise to take the +15% sigil in the very end. Every sigil before does not make up for the lost in points in my eyes.

But what happens when Trinity Prime is vaulted? What is likely to replace it in ranking up?

It is completely unknown so far what*'ll replace her but it will never be a vaulted item that is needed.

Edited by DarkRuler2500

To get the best items the syndicate can offer, I suggest taking the Sigil.  If you are planning to sell Steel Meridian items, upgrade it later when you reach General.

Of the weapon mods, only the Neutralizing Justice was useful for me.  I would normally use it on sortie/kuva flood corpus or void missions with Loki if my intentions are not to kill but to CC enemies with irradiating disarm.  It is quite convenient for me especially when two or more Nullifiers appear (I use punch through mods with the Miter as well -- one hit kills stacked nullifiers).  I wouldn't normally use it on non-sortie/high-level missions though.

But that is just my play style.

I still recommend ranking-up faster since Steel Meridian really offers great items that you can use or sell.  If I were to redo Warframe with another account, I would probably try to rank my syndicates faster so I can sell their sought after Warframe mods and special weapons.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Feox_PH said:

To get the best items the syndicate can offer, I suggest taking the Sigil.  If you are planning to sell Steel Meridian items, upgrade it later when you reach General.

Of the weapon mods, only the Neutralizing Justice was useful for me.  I would normally use it on sortie/kuva flood corpus or void missions with Loki if my intentions are not to kill but to CC enemies with irradiating disarm.  It is quite convenient for me especially when two or more Nullifiers appear (I use punch through mods with the Miter as well -- one hit kills stacked nullifiers).  I wouldn't normally use it on non-sortie/high-level missions though.

But that is just my play style.

I still recommend ranking-up faster since Steel Meridian really offers great items that you can use or sell.  If I were to redo Warframe with another account, I would probably try to rank my syndicates faster so I can sell their sought after Warframe mods and special weapons.

How much are the items/mods worth in plat? What are the best sellers?

38 minutes ago, BetaNoire said:

But what happens when Trinity Prime is vaulted?

It gets replaced with a non-vaulted Prime item whenever she gets vaulted and will be updated in the sacrifice details and patch notes when it happens.

38 minutes ago, BetaNoire said:

I actually own the Sobek, so I could take Shattering Justice, but I have heard it's only good with a lot of other status mods. Neutralizing Justice seems sort of interesting, useful.

Sobek has a second mod that, for me, is absolutely mandatory and makes the weapon a whole lot better. Combined with the syndicate mod it makes it very useful.

latest?cb=20160701123204

Edited by Xekrin

5 minutes ago, BetaNoire said:

How much are the items/mods worth in plat? What are the best sellers?

I would normally sell Warframe mods for 10p each, warframe weapons at 20p to 25p (I sell stuff cheap -- please don't judge me :D ).  I've seen others sell them for higher plat depending on time and region.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

1 hour ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Just take any mod you'll like now.

I can only advise to take the +15% sigil in the very end. Every sigil before does not make up for the lost in points in my eyes.

It is completely unknown so far what*'ll replace her but it will never be a vaulted item that is needed.

What do you mean by "lost points"? You havent spent any points, as you get the sigil for free. Do you mean the # of points in "free" stuff you could have gotten? 

That aside you'd be moving from 11% gain to 13% which............sounds small.  For me the biggest hurdles to syndicate progression have been the rank up costs of items and money. I tend to notice the time I spend capped and unable to advance more so than the time I've spent gaining standing. I've been playing since late April.

Edited by BetaNoire

7 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

In my syndicates i only have the starter sigil and the final sigil which gives +15%.

All mid-way rewards were mods, the consumable plate blueprint, mods and then on the last the sigil.

This is the way I would advise but you can do as you wan.t

Well dont forget-you had Spectres, Void pack, consumable, weapon mods, then warframe mods as options.

I didnt really want the silly rollerball that's useless, and I didnt need the void relics at the time, so I took Sigils at those levels. I didnt THINK I needed the consumable

Edited by BetaNoire

Take Scattered Justice.  Even if you don't use the Hek, plenty of others do.  You should get 15p easy for it.  I've made tensof thousands of plat selling syndicate stuff and Scattered Justice is by far the most in demand weapon mod.  (You really should use the Hek though.)

Don't be afraid to use your Trinity head now.  Trinity is easy to get and she won't be worth much even when vaulted.  Ash and Volt are vaulted and you can buy sets for 80p or less.  You can make that much plat every day selling mods when you reach the top rank of Steel Meridian.