Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DaPham Recruiting! Research|Friendly Faces|Vets|Active|Discord|Emblem|Anyone welcome!

Harikir1

Hey guys! 

~~~~~~~~~

Were recruiting for the weekend to find fresh new faces to join us here at Da Pham! 

Were a very small clan containing 16 people, all of which are active and very close friends. There are few requirements, but most importantly were looking for people that are active. 

We also have a discord! Of course, you'll need to join this to be able to be granted initiation. simply by replying to this forum post requesting i send you an invite to the discord. (You do not have to talk, or even talk all the time. its there so we can inform you of recent changes and or news, as well as keep in touch with our small community)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a couple of side notes, there are a few extra things that we plan on doing in the future.

These things include; YouTube recording, Major farming rotation groups (Co-leaders and i will be taking people on major farming rotations), Going for lengthy survival and defense, constantly taking Captura scenes. We are also helping with builds on frames and weapons! So don't be afraid to ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also provided are ways to move up in the ranks, and a list of people who are ranked as well as the ranking system.

Ways to move up: You are able to move up by being active, showing you are contributing to the clan, as well as being an active chat member, discord member and a proactive, friendly and 11/10 community member.

Newborn Phammie: None

New Phammie: snowmanairsoftgaming, Probiscuit12

Phammie: A_Tenno_In_Maroon, Hayter12, Laxus75

Da Real Phammie: Wparker, Reptkota

Pham Leader: Mini44

Pham Officer: None

Pham Phattie: Scandard, FunyonFroto, FreedomIncarnate, Spruce1565, Scarface306

Pham Lord: The.Fram3.226

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gallery: We do plenty of Captura! Feel free to ask for feats :)

214475b16ff204602d193603919d53ad.png447c49368957634b0e6d626370eea738.png9e1f5999d18b3e10678a9ea156aec811.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(were also based in multiple timezones, and were not looking for anything specific. I myself is in pacific standard, so do let me know your timezone and we can conform to it)

I will check this regularly, so no need to worry about late replies :)

Edited by the.fram3.226

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:12 PM, Sevvron said:

Could I join? I'm a bit of a noob, to be honest, but I have been playing a lot since I started playing. (195 hours in after a couple of weeks of playing.) 

Discord is Sevvron#1991

4 hours ago, 47A01111 said:

hi, i'm new to this game, with less than a month of experience. i got GOOGLE as my teacher. /after 100hrs+ of playing now at mastery rank 9 /
( From Thailand , GMT+7)  May i join ? 

Hey guys! Sorry for all the late replies! ive been very busy with some stuff outside of the pc and I'm free now! Willing to invite to discord for a few questions and stuff. until then waiting on replies! ty!

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:06 AM, FenixForce said:

interested to know more about this clan

33 minutes ago, Dulmin said:

Hello, I am interested in joining your clan. I currently and new and started with mag. I defiantly want to get into a group to make grinding more fun. 

Sure thing guys! If you have discord itll make it a million times easier :)

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 6:38 AM, xLycan said:

This clan seems good and I would like to join.I'm new to warframe and I am rank 4.It would be awesome if u could accept me into the clan.

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 6:38 AM, xLycan said:

This clan seems good and I would like to join.I'm new to warframe and I am rank 4.It would be awesome if u could accept me into the clan.

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 6:41 AM, Dulmin said:

I do have discord, just tell me what I need to do to get on and meet you guys!

SEND DIS NAMES PLEASE! :)

ill see you guys on! name is BurberryPerry on discord so shoot me a msg please

Edited by the.fram3.226

Hi!

I am an active rank 21 player from finland I would like to see what kind of ppl you have in your clan. I am atm on a clan that I have crafted to max with 2 of my friends and I would like to find ppl to play with.:blush:

IGN Lyracia :suda:

Disco Kinerpi#2142

Hey, I am interested in your clan. Ive been looking for friends to play with in this game since I came back to it. I plan on being very active and making friends will keep my interest for much longer than this whole playing solo will lol.

Captain Crow#0483 

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:18 PM, fiama123 said:

Hello, I would like to join if its possible. I was inactive for a while due to some personal stuff but I'm back to the game now looking to join a clan. I'm at mastery rank 12 and have over 500 hours.

Discord : Varlux #0831

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:00 PM, WehrleX said:

Hey, I am interested in your clan. Ive been looking for friends to play with in this game since I came back to it. I plan on being very active and making friends will keep my interest for much longer than this whole playing solo will lol.

Captain Crow#0483 

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:41 AM, Lyracia said:

Hi!

I am an active rank 21 player from finland I would like to see what kind of ppl you have in your clan. I am atm on a clan that I have crafted to max with 2 of my friends and I would like to find ppl to play with.:blush:

IGN Lyracia :suda:

Disco Kinerpi#2142

hey guys I was busy yesterday! so I get around to it now in all circumstances xD I'm so sorry! well you guys get some love! I sent Captain and Varlux requests on discord! and as for you Lyracia your discord tag has an error! please recheck this and try again! when all of you receive the requests on discord accept ASAP! and message me, no matter what I'm doing ill be sure to drop it and get right on you guys! (Tag is Burberry Perry#5157) just for ref! love you all and take care

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:18 PM, fiama123 said:

Hello, I would like to join if its possible. I was inactive for a while due to some personal stuff but I'm back to the game now looking to join a clan. I'm at mastery rank 12 and have over 500 hours.

Discord : Varlux #0831

I also hope for the best, stay strong my friend!

• 2 weeks later...