Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Howl Of The Kubrow first quest problem

Dareis_Mai

Question

Hey all. I'm having some difficulty finishing the first survival part of the Howl Of The Kubrow quest chain. It's on Venus at a Corpus base. My problem is this:
With about 2 mins to go, the mobs seem to stop dropping oxygen, and Lotus's delays between oxygen deliveries seem to get longer, which makes it impossible for me to complete the quest without asphyxiating. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is it only the human mobs who drop the oxygen? What am I missing here? Any help, greatly appreciated. Thanks.

3 answers to this question

The lotus oxygen supplies give off 30% of the total oxigen, wait until the oxigen is at ~40% to use one of those and try not to get the oxygen drops if you have over 90% (i recommend you don't use vacuum in these mission)

If you do these you should finish a 10 minutes survival at 80-70% oxygen

29 minutes ago, Dareis_Mai said:

Hey all. I'm having some difficulty finishing the first survival part of the Howl Of The Kubrow quest chain. It's on Venus at a Corpus base. My problem is this:
With about 2 mins to go, the mobs seem to stop dropping oxygen, and Lotus's delays between oxygen deliveries seem to get longer, which makes it impossible for me to complete the quest without asphyxiating. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is it only the human mobs who drop the oxygen? What am I missing here? Any help, greatly appreciated. Thanks.

First of all you seem to be a pretty young player so I'll start off with an advice.

Once you get to the part asking you to build up your power core and to breed your force Kubrow, do NOT do it immediately once you can, first you'll need to prepare for the fact kubrows, as strong as they can become are at first very weak, and will be a powerful credit sink for your incomes. 

In other words, kubrows are strong and very funny partners (they can be derpy, and cute or simply plain amusing) but they also can be a bit difficult to hold them in good shape at first, especially if you are not a member of a clan, and thus have no access to  the nutrio segment that reduces the rate at which kubrows lose their health over time and adds an automatic function that places them in stasis if their health gets too low. 

As for the mission :

20 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

The lotus oxygen supplies give off 30% of the total oxigen, wait until the oxigen is at ~40% to use one of those and try not to get the oxygen drops if you have over 90% (i recommend you don't use vacuum in these mission)

If you do these you should finish a 10 minutes survival at 80-70% oxygen

These advices ^^^^ stand for any survival mission you do.