Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

At what time is the update for chains of harrow (ps4) is gonna be released?

(PSN)ShinZev

Question

9 answers to this question

y

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Shadowreeper1337 said:

I'm beggining to wonder the same thing I've been up all night... I regret my decision 

yeah, when developers don't give a time with their date it usually means afternoon to night time release. At least that is my experience with MMO style games.

Edited by Asherchurch

28 minutes ago, Asherchurch said:

y

yeah, when developers don't give a time with their date it usually means afternoon to night time release. At least that is my experience with MMO style games.

Just found out when the release is... it's at 9AM PST. I found out by looking at events underneath Warframe. Man do I really regret staying up all night... hope this info helps. The update should be available at 12PM today for the OP btw. 

Edited by (PS4)Shadowreeper1337
Additional info

On 7/24/2017 at 4:25 AM, (PS4)Ghost000051 said:

No its actually up to the developer.

Hence why all other developers give a time with the date.

wrong on so many levels...the developers make a build and then send it to sony and microsoft for certification (they wanna check to make sure it's ok. how long they spend on checking and deciding to release it determines when it gets released. the warframe developers have no say in that.

Edited by Magicfingers

8 minutes ago, Magicfingers said:

wrong on so many levels...the developers make a build and then send it to sony and microsoft for certification (they wanna check to make sure it's ok. how long they spend on checking and deciding to release it determines when it gets released. the warframe developers have no say in that.

He was referring to the actual time the update deploys on the day it is said it will be deployed which is, in fact, under the purview of the Developer.  It's why games like Paragon update at 3 AM compared to the 9AM time we saw from the Harrow release.

That said, it might be that DE releases later to ensure they are at the office in case something goes down with the patch they need to Hotfix but, realistically, the person you quoted was correct.  Developers do decide what time their update will deploy on the PS4.