Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods

(PSN)westsidepr1994

Question

I thought I had good mods until I looked it up on the forums. I'm not really sure how to get mods that will help me to progress quickly through the planets as well as make my warframe a good. Would really appreciate advise about this and anything for someone how's been playing less than a month. Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Mods are mostly random drops but there are some you get from Syndicates (augments to frame abilities), several from alerts and some from nightmare missions. If you know the name you can look up farming locations on the Wiki and if you are prepared to spend a little real cash for plat you can ask for sellers and pick up what you want pretty quickly. Baro Ki'Teer (the void trader who will message you when he appears) usually has some mods when he appears every 2 weeks as well but you will need to trade some prime blueprints for Ducats at a relay for those.

Since youre talking about planets, i think you should have mods like

Serration - primary dmg mod

Pressure Point- melee dmg mod

and many derelict mods like Heavy Caliber(primary dmg mod) , Transistent Fortutide and so on. Also Flow would be helpfull.

1 hour ago, (PS4)westsidepr1994 said:

I thought I had good mods until I looked it up on the forums. I'm not really sure how to get mods that will help me to progress quickly through the planets as well as make my warframe a good. Would really appreciate advise about this and anything for someone how's been playing less than a month. Thanks!

If you know WHAT mods you need you can always check them out on wiki to see how to get them. But much more important is if you know WHY you need them? The very same mod may be the most important one on this weapon but complete waste on the other.

While asking or looking for builds try to understand why people used specific mods in their builds. Ask if it's unclear. It is important because frame builds usually focus on 1-2 skills and weapon builds focus on a specyfic strength of that weapon sometimes considering target faction. Understanding the "why" will help you mod other weapons or replace mods that you don't have yet.