Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird room dependancy preventing room destruction

hsrnec

I need to destroy the two rooms marked in red circle, so I set a spawn point to my grand hall (in blue circle), which is directly on the opposite side of these two rooms, so they should be the last rooms in the dependancy chain. Howewer, game says that I need to destroy all my labs, reactors and the oracle room first. R8AtzoP.jpg

Additionally, could there be some sort of a circle detection system for the dojos? Because rooms in my dojo circle with the exception of the cross connector in the top middle logically shouldn't have any child rooms.

5 minutes ago, hsrnec said:

I need to destroy the two rooms marked in red circle, so I set a spawn point to my grand hall (in blue circle), which is directly on the opposite side of these two rooms, so they should be the last rooms in the dependancy chain. Howewer, game says that I need to destroy all my labs, reactors and the oracle room first.

If the UI tells you that you have to destroy those labs first then you probably have to destroy those lab. And yes I know that makes no sense because those are just corridors. But I think the outer ring is somehow "breaking" the building logic of the dojo.

I've just noticed that there is another destroy marker in the bottom right corner, that is the last room I built to complete my circle. I think the game didn't reconfigure the room order to go from the new spawn point both ways to the furthest room, so it would meet in the two rooms I want to destroy, but it instead went to the oldest room in the dojo in the ways shown here.

MhOprob.jpg

Edited by hsrnec
wrong direction