The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For Vor's Invincible Orb Of Time Waste

AnHeroPrime

Instead of making us sit there for 30 seconds while Vor restores his shields why don't you make it so that he rolls around in his invincibility ball like some kind of giant evil hamster. He could try to kill us in his hamster ball like he's a giant roller or something.

This would make the battle more fun and be absolutely hilarious!

I'm actually surprised they didn't add such a thing to every boss, as we are still speaking of the one game where 99% of time spent is knockdowns. 60% of the time fighting Vor being waiting for his meditation to complete is almost no annoyance at all when compared to issue #1.

EDIT:
I assume it's suggestable that I express myself a bit more clearly.

I did like 50 runs on Vor in a party of 3 in a row, in Nightmare (they were hunting for Seer, I was hunting for Nightmare mods, not really caring about the increased time consumption).

Not ONCE I was annoyed by Vor's abilities, while I almost slapped my screen away every single time I was knocked down by some 1 frame startup offscreen typical Grineer S#&$. So yeah, it might not be a boss's set of abilities you like to see for hours, but compared to the general fight against Grineer, facing Vor is actually fun. My complaint is about his somewhat strange priorities, as he aimed for my frame 100%, no exaggeration, of the time (with his Vauban skills).

Edited by his1nightmare

At the very least if all summoned Grineer are down Vor should instantly go to max shields. That or the reinforcement he summons have to last longer; which would be dangerous as a 1st world boss if he summoned 4 Heavy Gunners and 2 Commanders. God the pain of that.

I do agree it's kinda boring sitting there jumping around on his ball waiting for him to finish his daily meditation.