Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lato vandal

EltipoKillerSM98

Question

So I've just found out that the lato vandal that I've been using these last two days (i'm mastery 3, just started the game again as i stopped playing after trying the beta) is actually a pretty rare wapon. Does it have any value? so far it has performed better than my main weapon. What should i do with it?

6 answers to this question

The weapon is only available to those that got it during closed beta (for now), so I suggest you keep it. It's not that good of a weapon, but with a decent riven, it can probably be on par with weapons like Lex Prime, Knell, Pandero, etc. Just build it for Crit and raw damage.

I have a Lato Riven, but it needs some work, if you ever need one, we can probably work something out.

24 minutes ago, EltipoKillerSM98 said:

So I've just found out that the lato vandal that I've been using these last two days (i'm mastery 3, just started the game again as i stopped playing after trying the beta) is actually a pretty rare wapon. Does it have any value? so far it has performed better than my main weapon. What should i do with it?

Never sell it. 

14 minutes ago, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

Never sell it. 

by selling it you mean trading? I wouldnt mind trading it for plat in order to acquire new frames or primes or whatever i need to progress in the game. The weapon is already rank 30 therefore it wont give me more xp for my MR right? afaik thats the only value people give to the weapon.

6 minutes ago, EltipoKillerSM98 said:

by selling it you mean trading? I wouldnt mind trading it for plat in order to acquire new frames or primes or whatever i need to progress in the game. The weapon is already rank 30 therefore it wont give me more xp for my MR right? afaik thats the only value people give to the weapon.

You can't trade the weapon, but you might want to keep it around as there's no other way to get it as of now.