Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Loki's Decoy Explode.

Setill

I was thinking that would be great for loki to get a lil push.

And came the idea of an explosive decoy.

What you think if the decoy explode at the end of the use (not when he cast another one, wich will stop the timer) and do some aoe damage?

Loki is a damage frame now?

Not exactly, utility would still be clearly the major focus but really, it would not be that bad idea. A minor way to possibly stagger the enemies with a decoy that's main purpose is still to distract enemies surely is not too powerful, especially in higher levels.

I think Loki needs this, tbh.

His Decoy Is really weak, and when I use it I end up protecting it like a cryopod.

If I let it die, and let the enemy take damage to their face, it would be nice.

Besides, Loki is a trickster. It makes sense that something you thought was him blows up when you hit it.

Well if people don't like explodiing decoy how about a stun or a blinding effect instead?

Exploding things often tend to cause some dazed affects..

But, this would be a "Sonar Boom" and "Pull" thing, which does significantly low damage *SB does like 40 Armor Peircing* which gets useless quick, but also stuns/ dazes/ knocks down/ etc

Exploding things often tend to cause some dazed affects..

But, this would be a "Sonar Boom" and "Pull" thing, which does significantly low damage *SB does like 40 Armor Peircing* which gets useless quick, but also stuns/ dazes/ knocks down/ etc

Of course they do but a flash bang doesn't deal the same amount of damage as a bomb now does it?

I mean I like the bomb idea more but it seems some people don't like the idea of Loki having any damaging ability at all...

Also blind is still very useful even at higher end stuff.

Edited by Sollet

Is Loki bugged for anyone? Radial Disarm randomly kills Grineer, Decoy sometimes dont work enemies pass it by and Teleport sometimes switches me to the location but not my target to mine.

The switch teleport bug that you stated happened to me. Though I didn't know radial disarm does that ROFL.

Is Loki bugged for anyone? Radial Disarm randomly kills Grineer, Decoy sometimes dont work enemies pass it by and Teleport sometimes switches me to the location but not my target to mine.

Elites seem to take a lot of damage from disarm, i cant say if its a bug or not, is happened in U9, as far as I know only elites take damage

Decoy only aggros enemies that dont already have a target

If your trying to teleswitch an enemy into an area he cant access he will not be teleswitched.