Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat genetic code farming, Does a drop chance booster effect this?

Xanawolf

Question

5 answers to this question

as far as i know the kavat codes are no real drop and no real resource so id be very surprised if a resource booster would affect them
but i know for a fact that the double scan upgrade affects it

another tip i can give you is farm it with a group and a booben
each feral kavat pack that spawns contains the amount of players in the mission +1 so with a full team they will spawn in groups of 5 instead of 2 when you are solo
its tedious but the mastery points are worth it

and once you have both kavats you can keep doing the alerts with kavat codes that appear from time to time to prepare for future kavats

11 minutes ago, Mepheri said:

i dont know, but i do know that the simaris scanner double scan chance upgrade does make it so you sometimes get two genetic codes instead of one

Well its good thing i bought that ages ago, Do you know if it effects the Heliocor when you use it to scan?

19 minutes ago, Weidro said:

as far as i know the kavat codes are no real drop and no real resource so id be very surprised if a resource booster would affect them
but i know for a fact that the double scan upgrade affects it

another tip i can give you is farm it with a group and a booben
each feral kavat pack that spawns contains the amount of players in the mission +1 so with a full team they will spawn in groups of 5 instead of 2 when you are solo
its tedious but the mastery points are worth it

and once you have both kavats you can keep doing the alerts with kavat codes that appear from time to time to prepare for future kavats

Well it just took me about 4 runs with a squad of 3 to get 12 genetic code, So either my RNG decided to actually be nice or the drop rate booster i bought worked.

Thanks for the tips :)

2 hours ago, Xanawolf said:

Do you know if it effects the Heliocor when you use it to scan?

I think it does.  It's somewhat hard to tell as the Heliocor scans as fast as you kill stuff.  Which can be very fast indeed if modded right.  :D