Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do Syndicate Sigils Work?

NebbyOtt

Question

The 15% bonus for the top tier sigil, Is that counted by the Daily Standing cap or not?

So lets say i can get 100 standing a day, for argument's sake, if i were to equip the 15% sigil, and not do any syndicate missions...

Would i get 100 standing _faster_ than using the base sigil; The extra % is seen by the daily cap

Or would i get 115 standing, 15% _more_ than using the base sigil; The extra % is not seen by the daily cap

Because I'm ranking up Red Veil, and the Covert Sigil is just beautiful, and if its just a matter of speed, the only time i would equip it is during Syndicate missions, because thats when it would actually give me extra, other wise i would just put the Covert Sigil on for my normal play. If it does give you extra total XP then i would equip it 100% of the time

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, O.O_ said:

It doesn't extend the daily cap, it's just faster.

Thank you.

Both are correct.

You get normal standing + the extra % on top of it. And it also uses the daily standing if its daily standing.

On syndicate mission you get the standing + the extra % on top of it. And this does not use daily standing.

You don't understand the nature of the question. I'm asking if that extra 15% is counted against the daily cap or not.

Edited by TennoHack

21 minutes ago, TennoHack said:

You don't understand the nature of the question. I'm asking if that extra 15% is counted against the daily cap or not.

You don't understand his answer. He answered exactly what you wrote.

In regular missions the +% of the sigil will only speed up the gain but the daily cap cannot be breached.

In syndicate mission the gain of the syndicate mission itself is increased by +% but this bypasses the daily limit.

So it is part-part with the daily cap.