Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The only request for “DE”

IanSomerhalde

Let me talk about me first. I'm a male player, and I've been in touch with warframe for a long time, but I see more players in the game, and the melee weapons are whips, and I don't like them.

Before that, I remember there was a melee weapon,
"Screw turning blade.""
That's right, isn't it?
Make sure it is a group weapon,
Central Minnesota
Third groups
However, I do not know what is the reason, you have been ruthless change the value and ability to value, I am very sad. I hope you can change this weapon back.
On our side, the whip is considered as a weapon given by God to women, and men are given the means of protecting women by unarmed,
This is my request, then, since I have very little advice, let me speak a little more.
I would like to have a new male warframe, which is more handsome than men. For example, banshee is lying on the ground, and the gas is ridiculed by my friends as "farting", so I have higher expectations of posture. Half kneeling on the ground, then the single hand push, face gaze, frown, another hand fell back.
Maybe you can call this male warframe as
The Ill-Made Knight? ahh~

I would appreciate it if my advice was accepted, and I don't like the widespread use of whips.:fist:

The more I read it, the more confused I get.

Can I try breaking it down to better understand this?

33 minutes ago, IanSomerhalde said:

Before that, I remember there was a melee weapon,
"Screw turning blade.""
That's right, isn't it?

I don't remember DE ever teased anything about this. Where have you heard of this? Also, what exactly do you mean by it?

Make sure it is a group weapon,
Central Minnesota
Third groups

You mean Clan research weapons? Where a group of Tennos contribute to research a gear?

But you mentioned Central Minnesota and Third Groups. Am I missing something here?

However, I do not know what is the reason, you have been ruthless change the value and ability to value, I am very sad. I hope you can change this weapon back.

Change what weapon? the Screw turning blade? It would be helpful if you can give us a wiki link to that weapon.

34 minutes ago, IanSomerhalde said:

On our side, the whip is considered as a weapon given by God to women, and men are given the means of protecting women by unarmed,

I don't remember any belief that have this notion. Mind telling us which faith is this?

35 minutes ago, IanSomerhalde said:

I would like to have a new male warframe, which is more handsome than men. For example, banshee is lying on the ground, and the gas is ridiculed by my friends as "farting", so I have higher expectations of posture. Half kneeling on the ground, then the single hand push, face gaze, frown, another hand fell back.
Maybe you can call this male warframe as
The Ill-Made Knight? ahh~

Your description of a new Warframe really confused me.

More handsome than men: Okay... this is an odd request for what is basically an Infested based power suit.

The rest made me even more confused on what is it you want with this Frame. Do you just want a Frame that has the look of a Greek god? Or something else?

Okay, breaking it down just makes me even more confused. Sorry about that.

My basic understanding of the problem:

OP doesn't like whips.

My basic solution to the problem:

OP shouldn't use whips.

As for the other nonsense comments about Banshee's posture and needing a handsome Male warframe to counter..

..as tempted as I am, I'm just not going there..

My explanation is not very detailed, but probably want to express is this weapon, I liked it, compared to the whip. At the same time, I want to correct my friend, who is not because of religious belief, but from my own subjective view,,

“I don't think men are good for whips, or that's a taboo! XD should use a sword, or something else.”

that "TELOS BOLTACE" maybe i can understand, why ,be modified. 

When my friend and I were teaming up, he screamed, "my graphics card is going to explode."!" Perhaps the team in the game player to use it, will affect the fluency of some game player game but Now ,more and more people might be to use a whip, change it back ,its very good.