Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PRIME WARFRAME INQUIRY

HossChimp

Question

Hey guys, I'm a new player

I was wondering how purchasing the Prime warframes works?  I'm def going to get the Harrow next week (i'm sure there will be a "purchase me here" link everywhere.  I know the regular warframes are available for purchase for platinum.  Are the primes available for purchase a few at a time or am I just not able to navigate their website correctly?

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, HossChimp said:

Hey guys, I'm a new player

I was wondering how purchasing the Prime warframes works?  I'm def going to get the Harrow next week (i'm sure there will be a "purchase me here" link everywhere.  I know the regular warframes are available for purchase for platinum.  Are the primes available for purchase a few at a time or am I just not able to navigate their website correctly?

Just as a idea... 99% of times primes are cheaper than the normal ones if you buy in trade chat from players ;) ( like WAAAY cheaper... for example trinity prime is like 50 plat )

28 minutes ago, Venom said:

Just as a idea... 99% of times primes are cheaper than the normal ones if you buy in trade chat from players ;) ( like WAAAY cheaper... for example trinity prime is like 50 plat )

Remember that you're only buying part BPs and the overall frame BP. They require crafting (which can be rushed with plat) that needs variable quantities of resources. IIRC Trin Prime needs a load of cryotic or oxium to craft. Vauban Prime needs unholy levels of oxium and nitain. 

19 minutes ago, Rakiss said:

Remember that you're only buying part BPs and the overall frame BP. They require crafting (which can be rushed with plat) that needs variable quantities of resources. IIRC Trin Prime needs a load of cryotic or oxium to craft. Vauban Prime needs unholy levels of oxium and nitain. 

Did someone say...oxium?

Spoiler

291?cb=20141124023407

860 if we count the Clan Research^^

PS: and that's just for Ghost Clans.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

14 hours ago, Rakiss said:

True but in my opinion buying prime is still cheaper than buying the normal version from the market.

19 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Did someone say...oxium?

Hide contents

291?cb=20141124023407

860 if we count the Clan Research^^

PS: and that's just for Ghost Clans.

HAHAHAHA!
7k oxium for vauban prime. 
+20 nitain
+9k cryotic

few steps.

1. You need to reach mastery rank 2 to trade

2. You need to buy plats or have plat.

3. Dont buy normal frame using plat ( they can be obtain but it takes time )

4. Check the price online. The price you should pay only + - 10 plat from online price.

5. when trading, you can see that if set there will be tick on each part. if there is still box uncheked ( without any tick ), the set is incomplete. Dont agree to the trade pls.

6. check online for what resources they need. the craziest is vauban atm because fo the oxium.

side note :

1. Go join clan so u have access to 3 more frames and mroe weapons

2. slowly make you frame thats the joy.

3. Dont invest things if you dont like it in long run