Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dread End-Game Build

BroGroth

Question

Hi guys, I was recently looking for an end-game Dread build, and found this on Youtube: 

I then proceeded to build this build.

My current build is Serration (7) Split Chamber (5) Point Strike (5) Argon Scope (5) Vital Sense (5) Malignant Force (3) Rime Rounds (3) Speed Trigger (5)

So as you can see, the only thing I really need is to fully mod my Serration mod, but I dont believe that makes a huge difference.

You can clearly see in the video that he's able to 1-shot a lvl 135 heavy gunner, with this current build.

The thing I need some advice(help with here, is why mine doesn't do the same. My initial thought was that it was because the game had been updated, and this build was outdated (still not sure of this)

Another thing I've been wondering about, is maybe I've been shooting enemys the wrong places (as far as I know, the trigger mechanism for slash proc is a headshot, please correct me if im wrong) 

When I jump into the Index Arena, where the enemys are level 30-50, they need atleast 1-8 shots, sometimes I get lucky and 1-shot them with a headshot.

I haven't been able to test this in the simulacrum since I dont have the key yet.

All I want to know is why I cant kill almost everything with 1 shot like he can?

2 answers to this question