The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Exp After Update 9

J.C.Santos

Question

Greetings everyone,

So with update 9 the difficulty seems to have increased significantly (for me at least) and planets like Sedna, Ceres, Eris and Pluto are much more menacing (again, for me at least). With this increase in terms of difficulty, missions I used to run to level up Warframes and weapons don't seem as viable as they used too since they're much MUCH harder to run with low level Warframes and weapons then they used to be.

So I was wondering, what missions do you guys run to level up Warframes and weapons? And, did you felt the need (like I'm doing now) to look for other places to farm exp since update 9?

If I wasn't very clear, feel free to say so.

Edited by J.C.Santos

6 answers to this question

I've been farming Kappa for XP before update 9 and after. I found that hanging back with a leveled weapon that does decent damage + ap will get you through most of it without too much damage done to you. Either that, or run in circles like a chicken with its head cut off.

Edit: And as a side note, I run Xini for getting exp up until 5-10, or to the point where you can put on a damage mod.

Edited by ChaoticNemesis

I dont generaly farm any one level, exept maybe killien. But ive found either going co-op on areas 10+ more than you, or doing areas in your level band, but on nightmare.

Ive got every frame (excluding primes). I got all to level 10, and rino and vuban to 30. But its still interesting without having to grind a single level.

If you are only leveling one thing at a time just join a Kappa(Sedna), or Kiste(Ceres) pug.

If you are leveling a frame, and all three weapons from unranked at the same time the path I usually take is M Prime(Mercury) a few times till I'm 4-5 with my frame, then do Tethys(Saturn) till my frame is 10ish, then Io(Jupiter) till I'm 15ish, then Kappa and Kiste all the way to 30.