Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability Mods In Starter Pack

Fate_6

If I was just starting the game and I wanted to get the (currently $10) starter pack, when I opened it up I would be quite disappointed at not being able to use 3 of the 4 rare mods because they were abilities for other Warframes. These seriously need to be take out of the mod pool, or as I have suggested several times, only drop on the planet from which you can get the related frame (Vauban would drop on alerts and Banshee from defense missions).

I'd presumed I just had terrible luck, but the Tenno pack delivered the same issue. Admittedly, it doesn't especially matter to me, since with the exception of Blaze I can't think of any mods I actually want and don't possess off the top of my head, but still it's mildly annoying.

Edit: Ok, immediately after that I remember I missed out on some event mods, I'd like Infested Impedence.

Edited by TemetNosce

I lucked out and got a barrel diffusion in mine. The other three were warframe abilities though. It wouldn't be nearly as bad if it wasn't for the fact that most of the rare mods in the game are abilities.

*looks at 48 mind control cards, 70 firs ball cards, 40+ common ability cards to warframes i dont even have...

yea since they made sure we cant sell them, would be nice if they wont drop, like, ever.

*edit* can sell them, just cant sell the last copy while still having frame that can use it)

Edited by BloodHungryKitten