Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How common is the oberon chassis bp?

Tuno.

Question

10 answers to this question

Unfortunately Oberon is part of the global drop table, so the likely hood of getting multiples of 1 part before the other are high. You are kinda stuck killing Eximus and hoping for the best. It's that or skip Oberon and go after Oberon Prime, but that has even more RNG behind it. :sadcry:

AcquisitionEdit

Component blueprints drop from Eximus units. All Eximus units have a 1% chance to drop a component blueprints, which has a 38.72% to be the Neuroptics, 38.72% to be the Chassis, and 22.56% to be the Systems. There is an expected 578-579 Eximus kills to obtain each component at least once and 4,500±1,100 to be nearly guaranteed each component at least once.

-from the wiki http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Oberon

Like Ash and Vauban, Oberon is just one of those frames you have to wait on getting all the parts, it'll happen when it happens. Running endless missions can improve your chances but only so much. Some sortie missions (if you've completed The War Within) have a modifier which makes eximus units account for over half of all enemies (or at least it feels like over half not sure what the exact number is). I've come out of endless versions of these with enough Oberon parts to make 5 of him. Since I like to collect them I can make around 50 right now (limited by the number of systems I have). It may seem daunting now but eventually you'll have them coming out of your ears.

Just now, Tunoksia said:

You have absolutely no life man.:awkward:

8 hours ago, torint_man said:

Never go out of your way to farm Oberon. Eventually, you end up like this. This is from 6 months of gameplay.

9CLqi7v.jpg

Nice luck....