Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Prime Concept

Cephalon_Blue

Meet the Gentleman of the Rift, Limbo Prime. Includes Calamus Prime (a shotgun rifle in the form of a cane, stats and full picture are in the second image) and the Deztrea Prime. 

Limbo Prime with Deztrea and Calamus Prime: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9u1XKZtrlkoU0pvYTgzSXRzX1E

Concept For Calamus Prime: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9u1XKZtrlkoM2tPSVNCcFptVWc

The Classiest frame and items you will ever see here. 

Enjoy!

Edited by BlueLTO
Changed due to Imgur images being unviewable.

• 1 month later...

That weapon looks amazing. 

I love Limbo model as it is already in game, but adding some metal ornaments to that? Perfect. 

(the Calamus looks somewhat "steampunky", and I really like the little details it has. I wish we could get primary/ secondary weapon skin, that had similar design)

Spoiler

sDjoSsO.jpg

A shotgun looking like that? Yes, please. And if that's not possible - maybe this could end up being a skin.

Nice drawings. Thanks for sharing.

18 hours ago, Prophet_007 said:

Btw since normal limbo has a tophat, why not give his prime a single spectacle.

Yeah, that would be great. Limbo is such a good looking frame, that it's all about the little details, that could make it even better looking. 

I wonder, what kind of new particles/ effects, DE is going to add to Limbo' abilities. Maybe some constellations inside [4]Cataclysm or something like that? Considering the fact, that Limbo is all about space and time, there are many possibilities... 

18 hours ago, Prophet_007 said:

the one with a small chain and all!!

"Chains of Limbo: Update 23.4.0"        Are you ready for some Fashion Frame, Tenno? 

3 hours ago, ThunderKitsune said:

He has one in the image above ^-^

It kind of blends with the Limbo itself, but yes - there is one. 

Honestly, I was to busy admiring the weapon art, that I didn't notice that little detail.

In my opinion, the prime version could get a more "advanced" looking monocle. Something like default Mag Prime 'eye thingy' but with a golden chain (like the one of these that Harrow uses). There could be some energy flowing on the inner edges of the metalic circle, and it could glow stronger when Limbo is casting abilities.

As long, as the concept is not too far from original - Limbo will be perfect (at least in my eyes). I still feel little weird with the whole Oberon Prime thing that happened... 

On 9/22/2017 at 2:26 AM, ThunderKitsune said:

BXBIMC6.jpgsDjoSsO.jpg

The embedding tool that the forums has doesn't work all too well for images on imgur.

And for anyone who is curious as to how I got the links, I went digging though the html code. Not hard to do, any one can do it.

Thanks for that. I will post a Google Drive link to replace the current one.