The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Alert For Backdraft Helmet Bug`

DaJetLife

today when i did the alert for the ember backdraft helmet bluprint on ceres we managed to make it al lthe way to wave 2 then i noticed that when it said there was 1 more mob and that it was next to the pod, but when i went next to the pod it said that it was on the other side of the map, I searched and searched the map for a good 20 min looking for it but could never find it so someone decided to back out and we all lost it ive messaged DE's about it and nothing has been done this is the second time its happened to me and still no reply from the DE's if maybe someone could take a look into it that would be great

Edited by DaJetLife

That ... was a long sentence.

If you cannot find the enemy, they are usually "above" the level. Try and locate them, then use untargeted AoEs to kill them - Miasma, Avalanche, Rhino Stomp - those. It's a rare bug that they spawn wrong, which happens if the spawns are really thick.

If you cannot find the enemy, they are usually "above" the level. Try and locate them, then use untargeted AoEs to kill them - Miasma, Avalanche, Rhino Stomp - those. It's a rare bug that they spawn wrong, which happens if the spawns are really thick.

that doesnt solve the problem with hostmigration! :(

I've had this. It happens because an enemy glitches in a door and is sent into the roof in a certain part of the map. You can kill it if u can see parts of it through the ceiling, but if not then AoE abilities like saryn's miasma can kill it.

see the funny think is that i had a frost, nova,vauban,and saryn and we all used our aoe's and nothing happened cause everytime we got close to the little mark where it shows the mob it would keep moving from on side of the map to the other. Like i said we spent a good 20 min trying to find it, and what i have noticed is that this has been a reocurring bug that still has yet to be fixed, people have complained about this bug for awhile now and nothing s has been done seems to me that the DE's are more worried about new content rather then fixing the already existing content.

I've had this. It happens because an enemy glitches in a door and is sent into the roof in a certain part of the map. You can kill it if u can see parts of it through the ceiling, but if not then AoE abilities like saryn's miasma can kill it.

my whole point to this is there shouldnt be this kind of bug in a map, i understand its still a beta but this has been a problem for some time now

Edited by DaJetLife