Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Devour/Sandstorm Build.

BrainCancerBroccoli

Question

Hey guys, I just got Inaros today and I was wondering, is there a viable Devour build? I currently have mods to help with energy and health, but thats about it, everywhere I go I only see people talking about his number 1 and 4 and putting range on em', So if there is a viable Devour build, please let me know, thank you!

Note that I want the BEST devour build, sandstorm can devour enemies so by all means include some stuff for sandstorm in the build

Edit: I suppose you guys make a point, I may try a 1 and 4 build, seems like the most viable option.

Edited by BrainCancerBroccoli

2 answers to this question

Devour + Sandstorm could be useful if sandstorm cost less energy to activate or keep (75 to activate, 5 per second while active), plus sandstorm make your enemies fly away, this is good... only for crowd control, but its bad for team, since they can't kill thos enemies with guns

this flaw can be overcome with Scarab Armor, since it can heal you, your team and generate crowd control without scattering the enemies around the place, the same reason that Zephyr is one of the least used warframes of the game (parkour almost destroyed her 1st and 2nd ability, and the effect of the 4th)

and the first ability can blind enemies and allow Inaros to use finisher, which let him heal 20% of his maximum health

TBH Inaros works with a kinda balanced build. 

Vitality, (P) Flow, (P) Continuity, Rage, Transient Fortitude, Intensify, Streamline, and Stretch with Cunning Drift in the Exilus.

His abilities have decent base range, but the damage from Devour is....less than amazing, which is why it's not a popular build. Shadows are all well and good, but at one point you stop being able to kill armored enemies fast enough to make them, or even sap the health you lose. On top of that, Devour is only able to be cast on one enemy at a time, which makes it a very slow and energy-consuming process. 

Overall, I would not build him specifically for Devour and would instead focus on either balanced or range-oriented.

Edited by TrickshotMcGee