Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute

Homer87

Hello everyone. This is more of a question than anything - When I logged into Warframe just a few minutes ago (7/30/17 @ roughly 21:15), the Daily Tribute screen showed up. Before I was able to click on anything, the game crashed. I relogged into the game, and the Daily Tribute screen did not show up, and I did not get a Daily Tribute. The question I have is does this still count towards my daily counter as I have logged in the first time, or is it glitched out and I missed out on a day?

Posted here in the bugs because it kinda feels like a bug, but it might not be.

It should still be counted. Sounds like the crash happened before you can even see what you get from the Daily Tribute, so it's going to be hard to check whether or not you get it.

The only advice I can give is to wait and look at it again tomorrow. Do you remember how many days you've already accumulated?

I guess I'll know next time there is a milestone. That's the only way of finding out for sure. For the milestones, I am behind by one day, and I remember the DDOS'ing that DE had during that time. So if I'm 2 days behind, then I'll know that today's Daily Tribute didn't count.

im sure it counted. It happened to me before and the next reset day i checked the number surely included from the day before. Just my only concern for you would be if it was a 3 selection reward where you have to actually choose your reward. Because i know that a single reward automatically counts over but the option rewards im not exactly sure.