Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Restarting/wiping account

Axzaril

Question

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Axzaril said:

Hi there,

Just reinstalled Warframe and want to start with a clean slate so I can go through any tutorials and do whatever a new player has to do.  Is this possible?

Thanks

Just ask support go do so, but note that anything special you have, like wraith/vandal weapons, special skins or event specific mods will be lost with all other content  of your inventory. Instead I recommend you ask them if they can reset your quests so that you can go through Vor's Prize. 

Also do note that the tutorials of warframe are barebones and do NOT introduce any mechanics of the game correctly aside from some gameplay elements in Mission, anything else is mostly left for you to figure out. So wiping your account doesn't sound like a good idea. 

7 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

Just ask support go do so, but note that anything special you have, like wraith/vandal weapons, special skins or event specific mods will be lost with all other content  of your inventory. Instead I recommend you ask them if they can reset your quests so that you can go through Vor's Prize. 

Also do note that the tutorials of warframe are barebones and do NOT introduce any mechanics of the game correctly aside from some gameplay elements in Mission, anything else is mostly left for you to figure out. So wiping your account doesn't sound like a good idea. 

Okay, thanks for the info.  :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Axzaril said:

Hi there,

Just reinstalled Warframe and want to start with a clean slate so I can go through any tutorials and do whatever a new player has to do.  Is this possible?

Thanks

:awe:Please do NOT wipe your account. Think of all you have put into it. I have been off and on since it started, and have kind of spent a little too much on too. Now I have kicked it into overdrive, started a clan, and have a rock star mansion dojo where you could use the obstacle course :highfive:. I too started back on earth to get the feel of things. There are also a lot of tutorials on youtube that provide aid as well. When all else fails, just ask questions on the general chat, and we help. Do NOT wipe account:satisfied:.