Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lieutenant Lech Kril Glitches (Ceres/exta) Fix Asap!

DieHaterz

In EVERY single game I play on that map (Ceres/Exta), Kril glitches. He won't take any damage, his shield won't even go down at all. We've even gone to like 20 minutes shooting him and nothing. I am getting really mad over this, it won't fix itself either. I'm trying to get the Frost parts but this glitch keeps getting in the way. This needs to get fixed as soon as possible, I'm getting fed up. There are so many glitches in this game, I understand the game is still on it's early process but come on man.

Er, you do know there is a specific mechanic to defeating him, right? You have to shoot at his back unit and a hose goes flailing about. After a while he will slam his hammer down and freeze in place; at which point he takes damage.

Edited by direcyphre

You only need to shoot him in the back until the hose disconnects and you see it flopping about. Not sure if there is a direct time mechanic associated, but he slams his hammer down and freezes himself in the process (like he fired a malfunctioning gun and it backfired on him). He doesn't do it that quickly, nor does he stay frozen for long, but he is invincible at all other times.

Little bit of misinformation here...

IN phase 1

Step 1: Break the hose on his back

Enter Phase 1.5

Step 1: Shoot his backpack(red) until it turns green

Step 2: Wait until he uses a skill

Step 3: Burn him until he recovers

Step 4: Repeat from Step 1 3 more times which begins phase 2 if he's not dead already