The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

So I've Been Crashing... Over And Over And Over Again.

R3leaZ

So I've been crashing a lot recently at very random times.

So I thought it might have been my OC suddenly turning unstable (though that wouldn't make sense at all since it was a professionally tuned OC which I had hours of hours of stable gameplay)

Now after update 9 I suddenly started crashing a lot. And when I looked at my OC it resetted itself (mainly the voltage) so I fixed the voltage and continued. But then I crashed again a day later not knowing what might have caused this and I look at my OC and my voltage had reset itself again. So eventually after it happened the 3rd time. I gave up and ran at default clocks. You would think that would have fixed it. NO. 

I now again crashed while I am running at default clocks nothing tweaked just everything running as it is supposed to run. I get no issues at all in other games except for Warframe. Game's framerate is capped at 75 fps so my GPU will not generate unnecessary heat.

This really is a pain and it has been bothering me at the worst times. Alert missions, carrying a friend at a mission, defense missions. Seriously I just thought it was only the performance which took a turn towards the bad side but it seems the game's stability also took a 180 turn.

Setup:

Intel i7 2600k @3.8GHz Hyperthreading enabled

nVidia GTX 570 @Default

Corsair 16GB 1333MHz Ram

Running on a Samsung 840 SSD

Edited by R3leaZ

what system do you have ?

Custom build

Intel i7 2600k @ 3.8GHz (Intel Turboboost 2.0)

EVGA GTX 570 @ default clocks

Corsair 16GB DDR3 Ram

1x Samsung 840 SSD, 2x 0.5TB Western Digital HDDs

Everything works fine. It's the game that crashes. Tested it with multiple games all work fine.

Had it OC'ed at first by myself. 12 hours stable test everything worked fine and stable so that couldnt have been the problem.

Edited by R3leaZ