Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr's Gravity Passive Bug: Stops Functioning/Breaks After Activating Tailwind

HalfDarkShadow

Hey there!

I made a Topic a while back ago (2 days before exactly a year to be precise) regarding Zephyr's passive. I will provide a link to that Topic here as well as provide it at the bottom for the nitty-gritty of it, with video evidence on replicating it.
But to keep it short, basically ever since the parkour-momentum tweaks last year, Zephyr's Gravity passive stops functioning after using Tailwind in mid-air. The only way to make it work again is to either do a second jump (if you haven't used it yet or jumping off a wall) or just landing back on the ground.

Everything works as intended when you use Tailwind from the ground, but again, not while in midair.

Combine that with the bug since she came out where if you use multiple Tailwinds consecutively that you end up falling faster, is now worse than ever if you even try to Tailwind twice. So as of now she gets heavier even more because of this year-old bug.

The specifics again will be provided in my previous post from almost last year, but I wanted to create this again as that Topic has been since Archived and wanting to bring visibility to this problem again, as it has not been addressed or acknowledged as far as I'm aware.

Thank you again, and feel free to ask for any clarifications.
Cheers!

Link: 

• 1 month later...