Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Reset?

Chaosyn

Only rank 20,but I've been wondering if I should since I:

Potatoed my Mk1Braton and then sold it for a Braton (now potatoed)

Potatoed my Skana (First upgrade,looking at it now seems a waste)

Upgraded my Excalibur (Instead of getting a new frame)

I currently have the following BP's:

Rhino helm

Gorgon

Dual Heat Swords

Paris

Just looking for advice or pointers as to why or why not.

Braton is good. Keep it. One of the best weapons.

Skana is okay, and you can gather enough materials to make any weapon of your liking within 1-3 hours asides from primes unless you're lucky.

Excal is also a really good frame. Like I said before, you can farm everything pretty easily in this game. It should not take you more than a week for a new frame.

My personal advice for you is to not reset. I reset myself but only because I was getting bored. You are pretty new to the game and you have no need of resetting right now, or really ever, unless you get bored.

Just had a derp moment....I only,just now, realized I can go back to Saturn now,finally...(grouped of course...)since I am R20 and won't get instagibbed...lol

I do like my Braton. I like the Paris too though (will keep both). Haven't had much luck getting past the first few planets as far as groups go, but I'm aware that only certain places are farmed...

Not sure about joining a clan.....I'd need one that's ok with my odd playing hours,and my low level.....and my lack of talking much in game.....

(I concentrate on killing and drops rather than trying to talk)

It sounds as if you haven't played a lot, and didn't really (imo) make good plat choices.

A reset will allow you to re-spend your platinum...on more slots. This could be very useful to you. Potatoes will trickle in, but you could spend some plat on them as well.

However, it is up to you.

Lol....I bought the mod pack because I had nothing left to spend that plat on.... I'm on a fixed income so I hadn't planned on seeing anymore of it....for a while,at least.  For now I have 3 frame slots and no other frames or frame BP's. I'm loving my Excal,and the only other frames I like are not within my grasp yet...So 3 slots is fine for now. Hmm...Maybe I should forget resetting,and focus on what I DO have.....

Well,question answered but advice always welcome....being a newb and all....

No you shouldn't, but in the future never waste your potatoes until you're sure you want to use them. First of all, wait until you have at least 2 warframes at R30 before you potato one. Secondly, never potato the beginning weapons, they're the beginning weapons for a reason, they're horrible. Thirdly, please remember that potatoes are really hard to get, using it on a melee weapon is not good because they are not a lot a melee mods so you don't need the mod space until a lot later. Potato-ing a braton is a good thing though.

"I was awarded a prize of platinum or an item from a contest, but after the reset it is gone!"

Prizes are not carried over but you can contact support and if you can provide proof of your winnings we should be able to restore it for you.