Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De: Think About How Your Buffs Affect The Enemies.

DAWGUNITALPHA

Recent buffs have caused a problem with the corpus. Their one major weakness, their slow rate of fire, is gone now. I've entered rooms to literal walls of lasers as their non-stop rapid fire super aim has basically turned them into laser grineer. This is pretty bad.

Hell, doing the brokk hammer alert just now I turned a corner and a corpus tech spawned in. In less than a second I went from full shields to dead, the time it took my frame to turn around was enough for him to shoot me dead.

DE, why are the infested the only bearable faction to deal with anymore?

Techs are a bit ridiculous.

And should you FINALLY kill the stupid thing after dealing with its many shield bots, you get the same XP as a wimpy crewman you 1 or 2 shot...

lol.

That's the real kick in the nads. He can kill you dead, he's got 10x the health of a crewman, and he gives the same XP as a crewman.

And yes, that stupid gun of his is ridiculous. It is supposedly a Supra that supposedly has a Windup time. ya right, sure. As soon as he sees you, PEW PEW PEW PEW you're dead before you can react unless you see him first.

Try maintaining your distance, and sidestepping left and right repeatedly. That will cause their weapons to over-track you and many shots will end up flying to the sides. Make sure you have as many elemental mods on your weapon as you can (primarily Electric and Ice) and don't just shoot the toughest guy while his pals poke away at you, shoot the big guy once so that he gets stunned and use that window of time to shoot the little ones. Also, keep in mind that once you have Armor Piercing and/or Puncture, you can shoot them in the head for extra damage.

I haven't really noticed them getting a buff to accuracy or fire rate. Trying to tank Tech lasers has always been a bad idea. Same with any high-level ranged enemies, while we're at it.

Edited by Winterbraid

Try maintaining your distance, and sidestepping left and right repeatedly. That will cause their weapons to over-track you and many shots will end up flying to the sides. Make sure you have as many elemental mods on your weapon as you can (primarily Electric and Ice) and don't just shoot the toughest guy while his pals poke away at you, shoot the big guy once so that he gets stunned and use that window of time to shoot the little ones.

I haven't really noticed them getting a buff to accuracy or fire rate. Trying to tank Tech lasers has always been a bad idea. Same with any high-level ranged enemies, while we're at it.

Except for the part where I didn't try to tank them. He spawned in my face and insta-gibbed me. This was in the very first room of the map with enemies too.

Except for the part where I didn't try to tank them. He spawned in my face and insta-gibbed me. This was in the very first room of the map with enemies too.

Yeah, I am REALLY getting tired of spawning within 10 feet of enemies who see me instantly. I love getting shot at through the floor by Grineer Napalms in that Galleon tileset where you have to jump down the fan duct to begin.

In Corpus Maps, I love seeing 3+ Moas + 1-2 Shockwaves +3-4 Crewmen and/or a Tech right outside the door 10 feet away from me as soon as I start.

Half of the time they see you before you can even gain control of your character.