Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordis precept

(PSN)T-Hopewell

I have been playing for a couple years now and I have yet to complete the Jordis Precept due to the perliac pods bp not yet gotten. I have played with other players and ha e kill many many many juggernauts but when it falls for other players and they mark it I can't seem to get it...it is the only quest that I have not yet completed...dont know if it's a ps4 big or just a big on my account...please please help or fix it. 

19 minutes ago, (PS4)T-Hopewell said:

I have been playing for a couple years now and I have yet to complete the Jordis Precept due to the perliac pods bp not yet gotten. I have played with other players and ha e kill many many many juggernauts but when it falls for other players and they mark it I can't seem to get it...it is the only quest that I have not yet completed...dont know if it's a ps4 big or just a big on my account...please please help or fix it. 

Unfortunately it is rng based... A little mistake of DE on that one, though I'd recommend you give a look at your foundry just to be absolutely sure that it is nowhere to be found in the consumables tab.