Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

◈Falcon Legion◈ | MR 3+ | Rank 10 | Huge Dojo | 100% Research | 3+ Years Running Strong | Discord(Mandatory) | Gilded Phoenix Alliance | Eidolons Hunt | Friendly & Active Community! |

-FL-Ghost

Ingame Name: NotSoSick

Country of Origin: North America

Mastery Rank: 6

Will you be able Discord? Definitely

Why u wants to Join us? Looking for a clan with a structured environment where players can progress in the community as well as receive help from experienced players.

• 3 weeks later...

Ingame Name: RRanun

Country of Origin: Poland

Mastery Rank: 8

Will you be able Discord?: Yes (I also have TS3)

Why u wants to Join us? : I've been playing this game for about 3 months, having no one to play with in multiplayer is a sad thing. I want to progress further.

Cancelling request

Edited by RRanun

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

IGN: Paracydic, 18

Country of Origin: United States

Mastery Rank: Mr4

Discord? Of COURSE!

Why Join us?

I'm a seasoned player from the playstation community where I was involved with a well organized clan.  It was nice to always have people to talk to, play with, or ask for help during my time there.  I won't pretend to undermine the importance of dojo access for new and progressed players alike.  Since my transition from console to PC, it's been challenging to find motivation to work my way towards the 100+ days of progress I had on Console coupled with the learning curve of PC controls, but I feel like the first step towards enjoying this game to its fullest again and reclaiming my ranks is to come together with other players and join a community.  I don't know if this will be the right fit for me, but I'd like to find out for myself what Falcon Legion is like.

(also, I saw your clan advertising in the recruiting chat and arbitrarily scouring the forums isn't really my cup of tea)

Ingame Name: TraurigWeihe

Country of Origin: Lithuania

Mastery Rank: nearly 7

will you able to join Discord? (Mandatory): Of course

Why u wants to Join us? Doing my second run on WF, semi-know what I'm doing, also would like to experience more social, clan-like gameplay

IGN : Vandervenn

MR : 6

Discord : Available, Almost online everyday

Reason want to join : Im new, only playing 2 weeks since this post. Need to learn more, interact with people. I would be very delightful if i can join such great clan.

Edited by Vandervenn

Ingame Name: HytheBlaze

Country of Origin: U.S.A

Mastery Rank: 9

will you able to join Discord? (Mandatory): Yep. Maybe not daily, but yes.

Why u wants to Join us?: Well, this seems like a really good clan, I want to be in a clan because it has lots of benefits, and I want a new group to play warframe with.

(Discord: HytheBlaze#8155)

Edited by HytheBlaze
I forgot my discord.