Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutualist quanta projectiles fire in random directions when used by Equinox's duality clone.

pewv

I have not seen any bug reports regarding other projectile weapons when used with the duality clone, but the mutualist quanta projectiles definitely behave strangely.

I have witnessed the projectiles fire straight for a short distance before making a 90 degree turn into the ground. I have seen projectiles just fly straight through the clone's back and hit a wall. I have also seen the projectile stream split three different ways, hitting different objects entirely.

The mods I was using were a riven mod and serration, but I also tested this with heavy caliber added, with similar results.
I hope this bug can be fixed!

Edit:

I should add that tests were done in both lua defense and void defense.

Edited by pewv

• 3 months later...

Bumping this thread – With sweet vids.

To add to the original posters’ (peww) bug report, the warframe augment for the Equinox Warframe, ‘Duality’, causes some projectile-based secondary weapons and primary weapons equipped by the Equinox spectres (spawn explicitly from the warframe augment ‘Duality’, NOT THE SAME TYPE OF SPECTRE YOU CRAFT AT THE FOUNDRY, THEN USE WHILST IN A MISSION) to have ludicrous trajectory paths; which can be viewed via clicking the hyperlinks at the bottom of this post.

• What does affect the bullet trajectory of the weapons?
  1. Punchthrough; inconsistently alters the bullet trajectory.

• What doesn’t affect the bullet trajectory of the weapons?

1. Literally anything that was not stated above.

• Can I be any more specific about this bug?

1. No.

• Why not?
  1. Ungda dunga me a gamer me no know code me only know how to shooty shooty me would type up a more comprehensive bug report but me know much not about bug.

---

Do note that this isn’t a complete compendium of all weapons affected by this particular bug, only ones that I’ve noticed have a substantial impact on gameplay.

Duality Bug - Detron Without Punchthrough
Duality Bug - Detron With Punchthrough

Duality Bug - Mutalist Quanta

This is a visual bug more than anything. You may see your projectiles fly away, yet they will still hit.

You may see them fly away in the case they don't hit either, because Duality doesn't have 100% accuracy.

For example https://gfycat.com/FakeAdoredFanworms here you can see that bullets curve and don't hit, while in reality, Duality is missing shots because it's not using scope and no-scope lanka accuracy is buns.

You can also use Nukor to see how the beam trajectory is completely unrelated to actual beam that does damage.