Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power cord delay

scat_66x

Hello this is my first time reporting a bug, I've been playing the game for about 2 months now and I enjoy it, but now I'm getting this weird bug or glitch or something, I was trying to open a void Relic on Venus (Excavation (Corpus)), everything's normal then I started to notice that the power cord carriers are not spawning, I was killing enemies left and right but no power core carrier, enemies stop spawning for a while and I went to search for a carrier but there was nothing, I managed to find maybe one or two but they spawned way too far from the excavator, by the time I picked up the core enemy started spawning at the excavator and of course it got destroyed before I even got there, and the same thing repeats over and over again to the point that I raged quit. Someone please tell me I'm not the only one.

Update: 21.3.2

This some times happens if there are too many Power Cords left behind in another area or when enemies get stuck. Example if you leave a large group of mobs at one excavation site and rush to the other, some times they will not follow or respawn near you but just stand around looking at each other so you have to run back and kill them.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for replying and yes I understand that but the problem was; that was my first excavation site, I was playing solo, and I killed enemies left and right but no carriers or cores.

Edited by scat_66x