Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Suggestions

BinoAl

Well, as anyone who has put in a ticket in the past month can attest to, support takes almost painfully long. There are a few things that can help, though.

1. Allow us to delete resolved tickets

Of the 8 tickets I've put in in my time playing warframe, 5 were solved before they were answered, due to hotfixes and, admittedly, a couple dumb mistakes. We could potentially halve the number of support tickets doing this alone

2. More staff

I know this is a bit obvious, and may not be 100% feasible due to money constraints. However, my 8 tickets have been answered by 4 different people (DEWill, Xander, DESeline, DEJames). It may be an inaccurate representation, but if I've gotten the same person multiple times, then it's likely that there are very few people working on tickets.

3. More "Bulk Answers"

After the Reaper Prime bug when the void came out, Support sent everybody who had the issue a replacement key (or a couple), along with a form letter style response. They wiped out likely thousands of tickets in a small amount of time. If there were a standard response like this for every common bug, it could drastically reduce the time taken to respond to tickets

Edited by BinoAl

I've dealt with different staff (admittedly, not recently) and i've had excellent service

I fear if they require too many people they will farm it out to somewhere like India where i've never had a good example of 'support'

i like your suggestions on deleting resolved ones though, especially with the rate at which we have hotfixes.

I've dealt with different staff (admittedly, not recently) and i've had excellent service

I fear if they require too many people they will farm it out to somewhere like India where i've never had a good example of 'support'

i like your suggestions on deleting resolved ones though, especially with the rate at which we have hotfixes.

Yeah, I agree that the service is excellent; The issue is that it takes weeks to get a response. I definitely don't want it outsourced, that would result in speedy but terrible service

I'd love the option to cancel a support ticket, since I recently managed to fix one on my own. Plus, I don't want to wase DE's time on them looking over my ticket only to realise I already took care of it. There are other players that need that attention.

Like me, because i'm still crashing

1. Allow us to delete resolved tickets

2. More staff

3. More "Bulk Answers"

1. Post a reply "thanks, got it." and check "mark this as resolved".

2. DE is currently hiring support staff. I know of three interviews and one hiring this week alone.

3. People actually complained a lot about bulk answers. Some things can, some can't be answered like that.