Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Bug and Self Revive Bug

wumbolio

I had just finished a match of the index, investing 45,000. Of course, the required amount of index points is 25, however, my team acquired 30 points and it still counted as a fail and I never got my credits.

I also had a bug earlier, during the sortie on Stephano. I was trying the new Hydroid, though I doubt it has anything to do with the bug, and I got down, as I was one of the main lines of defence for the operator I had to get up quickly. So I started a self revive, once it was at one second I saw a teammate on their way to revive me, so I stopped the self revive. When I got up I noticed that my hud was no longer working and was stuck in the state that it was when I was at the one second of self reviving. Seeming like a minor bug at first, nothing too bad, but I was wrong, when the wave was finished and all enemies were dead the next wave simply didn't start. We sat there for about 15 minutes before I tried killing myself on a mining laser and told everyone not to revive me. When I died I was automatically revived, as though it continued the self revive from earlier and, likely because I was the host, the next wave finally started.