Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Red "kill" Numbers

Soaron

When enemies die, they release a number on white text that shows the damage they took to die. It would be great if this number showed up red, so you can stop shooting! Even though I like the gameplay fact that some enemies take longer to die and act as shields to other enemies, I don't like it when there are a ton of enemies and explosions everywhere and it is confusing to see which enemies are already dead (because of their slow death animations).

In those chaotic battles, when abilities are being used willy nilly, and all the FX are going off, it'd be nice to see those red numbers pop up as you would know all those enemies are being killed, as opposed to just taking damage.

That white text they release upon death isnt the total damage, its the EXP, hence the reason when a fellow Tenno kills an enemy you see the numbers if he is inside the max range for shared exp.

OK, but they show up when you kill an enemy. They could change color of that number. Make it green!

I might've seen some red numbers here and there, but mostly all I see is yellow. I guess I gotta amp my crit-damage mods.

OK, but they show up when you kill an enemy. They could change color of that number. Make it green!

I might've seen some red numbers here and there, but mostly all I see is yellow. I guess I gotta amp my crit-damage mods.

Agree on that, making it green could be useful.

The reds are a damage higher than yellow crits, not sure what they stand for, maybe somebody more experienced could help you on that :)

Agree on that, making it green could be useful.

The reds are a damage higher than yellow crits, not sure what they stand for, maybe somebody more experienced could help you on that :)

A red hit is a melee hit that hit an unaware NPC did 50% bonus damage and did a critical hit and the larger number is displayed as red. Red just means it was unaware did 50% more damage and it critical hit.

I wouldn't mind if it made neon purple or something obvious displayed the EXP indication that the NPC died.

Edited by LazyKnight

That white text they release upon death isnt the total damage, its the EXP, hence the reason when a fellow Tenno kills an enemy you see the numbers if he is inside the max range for shared exp.

Holy crap, really? I honestly had no idea.

Useful information, right here, folks.

Was this mentioned elsewhere? I have never heard that.

Holy crap, really? I honestly had no idea.

Useful information, right here, folks.

Was this mentioned elsewhere? I have never heard that.

Around the forums + wiki.

Not that wiki is 100% reliable, but test it out, watch at how when allies kill enemies, and they (allies) are close to you, the numbers fly out also without you shooting.

:)