Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Pressure Point is Glitched?

NebbyOtt

Rank 5 Pressure Point gives you +120% Damage;

Rank 7 Primed Pressure Point gives you +120% Damage...

Firstly, thats not how primed mods work, primed mods are the same as their normal variants except they go up to rank 10, so rank 5 on classic and Primed should be the same,

Second, Even if this is intended, which i doubt, Primed mods cost more to level up, why would i want to spend 450%+ more materials AND extra mod capacity to get to the same amount of damage?!

Please make primed pressure point work like a normal primed mod.

Edited by TennoHack

Primed Pressure Point at max rank gives more than the normal one. Well, 165%. I can imagine the intention behind having nerfed stats per rank is to not brutalize melees completely since they're already extremely powerful. I think we should be thankful for at least getting a primed version of that instead of getting another super useless item like bombard specter or *insert boring ki teer item that no one uses such as kubrow armor*. 

PS: Same deal is with Primed Pistol Gambit.

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

Primed Pressure Point at max rank gives more than the normal one.

I realize that, but its less then it should be, like i said, a primed mod should be the same as the original mod, but able to continue to rank all the way to ten

3 minutes ago, TennoHack said:

I realize that, but its less then it should be, like i said, a primed mod should be the same as the original mod, but able to continue to rank all the way to ten

When it came out, DE were discussing the removal of "Mandatory Mods" and trying to stall power creep. It was kind of an accident that we even have it. 

You are correct that it is not very attractive rank 9 and below. I will quote a reddit user: "going from normal Pressure Point to Primed Pressure Point changes your base damage multiplier from 2.2 to 2.65, which is a ~20.5% overall damage increase." -https://www.reddit.com/user/YeOldDrunkGoat

6 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

Pretty sure Primed Pressure Point was never supposed to be in the game anyway?

Naw someone's hand slipped and it accidentally codded a new mod with a new icon and new stats into warframe's primed mod roster.

14 minutes ago, TennoHack said:

Naw someone's hand slipped and it accidentally codded a new mod with a new icon and new stats into warframe's primed mod roster.

No... It was never supposed to be in the game. Scott has said that, but Sheldon ended up adding it without Scott's knowledge.

From the Wiki "During Devstream 76, Scott McGregor revealed that this mod was never meant to be released, but it was added into the game without his knowledge by Sheldon Carter.[1]"

On 8/12/2017 at 5:15 PM, PoisonHD said:

No... It was never supposed to be in the game. Scott has said that, but Sheldon ended up adding it without Scott's knowledge.

From the Wiki "During Devstream 76, Scott McGregor revealed that this mod was never meant to be released, but it was added into the game without his knowledge by Sheldon Carter.[1]"

Yea, that's what I was referring to.