Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alliance quality of life fix ideas

When it comes to owning an alliance, a warlord doesn't have much control over seeing how many people are in his alliance.

My proposal is that there needs to be some alliance quality of life changes.

Next to every clan name in the alliance roster that there be a number that tells how many members are in each clan. This makes it easier on the head warlord to know how many more clans/ people he can have in the alliance.
As of now, the only thing that can be done is go to each warlord and ask them, how many members do you have. It's really a lot of work if you have an alliance with a lot of clans.

Also another idea is that in the alliance roster, each clan can be clicked on and the members can be seen. This also could show member activity. That way it helps the head warlord manage activity better. Also, there needs to be some way of distinguishing who is in each clan without saying "Which clan are you in?".
Maybe there could be clan tags, for people in the alliance chat, that show which clan you're in.  It's just something that would help organize everything and make it easier for an alliance to operate.

I think these are very simple quality of life fixes for alliances. Please let me know what you think by commenting below. Feel free to ask questions also.

I think they should add a reason to be in an alliance in the first place. Cause as of now, there's absolutely no reason other than being with lots of people? ...

I like your ideas but I think it should let us see more info when you click a certain clan in your alliance. For example, when you type the clan link in chat you should be able to see how many people there are and who is the Warlord or highest ranking person. 

1 hour ago, Stoner74 said:

I think they should add a reason to be in an alliance in the first place. Cause as of now, there's absolutely no reason other than being with lots of people? ...

I like your ideas but I think it should let us see more info when you click a certain clan in your alliance. For example, when you type the clan link in chat you should be able to see how many people there are and who is the Warlord or highest ranking person. 

I plan on doing another thread talking about a reason for an alliance and I like the link idea also. 

Another big thing is making it so that there's some sort of ranking system within alliances. You don't know how much of a hassle it's been, having it set so that you can only pick moderators by "selecting a clan and its moderators can moderate alliance chat." No thank you. I want to be able to set it to individuals. 

Not to mention only having it so Warlords can invite other clans to alliances. Some regular clan members have offered to be both moderators and clan recruiters, and it's frustrating to not be able to give them that because they're not a warlord, or because i dont want the permission on for every chat moderator in a clan.

On 8/18/2017 at 7:55 AM, -DM-Doomie said:

Another big thing is making it so that there's some sort of ranking system within alliances. You don't know how much of a hassle it's been, having it set so that you can only pick moderators by "selecting a clan and its moderators can moderate alliance chat." No thank you. I want to be able to set it to individuals. 

Not to mention only having it so Warlords can invite other clans to alliances. Some regular clan members have offered to be both moderators and clan recruiters, and it's frustrating to not be able to give them that because they're not a warlord, or because i dont want the permission on for every chat moderator in a clan.

That is another good idea that would be great. I fully agree with it 

• 2 weeks later...